Chapter Nineteen

(^He bought Fluffy from Hades)

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I could feel Jamie's anger towards the couple when they stopped in front of us and when I saw the dark pink almost red color in the woman's aura I moved so I was behind Jamie not liking her one bit, but the man I noticed that his colors were blue with just a tint of pink in it.

  "Jamie Hadrian Potter," the woman screeched and I flinched back. "Where have you been? You are coming home this instant."

  "And you can go to hell," Jamie said and I gripped the back of his shirt. "I am not going anywhere with you."

  "Jamie..."

  "Enough mother," Jamie spat and I realized who the couple was...James and Lily Potter, the parents that abandoned me with the Dursleys. 

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I glared at the woman in front of me completely pissed that she demanded that I come home with them and it also made me angry that she forgot about Ry.

  "Don't you use that tone with me," she glared and I snorted.

  "I can take whatever damned tone I want with you," I said feeling Ry press up against my back. "You aren't my guardian nor will you ever be again."

  "I am your mother," she yelled and I laughed.

  "Listen here bitch," I sneered crossing my arms. "You may have raised me and given birth to me but from what I've found out recently you shouldn't be a mother. I mean honestly, Hadrian and I both had magical blocks on us and they were placed there by you and Dumbledore. You are a horrible woman and Dumbledore is a lying bastard."

  "Baby, Voldemort is going to hurt you and Harry if we don't start his training," she begged sweetly and I snapped.

  "TOM RIDDLE ISN'T GOING TO HURT ME OR MY BROTHER," I yelled. "Voldemort is nothing but a fictional person that everyone puts blame on because you people want more power. If you know what's good for you-you'll figure that out now."

  "Jamie bad," Ry whispered and I glanced back at him confused. ~Her aura is red. She's bad.~

~What about the man?~ I asked through the link.

~His is dark blue with some pink. He's good but it has a bit of black around the edges like you did before.~ he said and I nodded processing what he was saying before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

  "Is everything alright Jamie?" Tom asked and I nodded.

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  After leaving the boys I apparated to the ministry and met with Lucius in his office where he said he had an idea on how to help Hadrian with school forms.

  "Hello Tom," Amelia said when I entered Lucius's office.

  "Amelia," I nodded taking a seat. "What was this idea on how to help Hadrian?"

  "Not many people know that Jamie has a twin and I thought what better way than to help that idea than by changing Hadrian's last name from Potter to Gaunt," Lucius said and I thought about it for a minute before nodding.

  "That would most certainly help him with a few things," I said. "But to do that Hadrian should be asked on how he thinks about it beforehand."

  "I can have the paperwork written up drop it off to you tonight," Lucius said.

  "If that is all I need to meet up with the boys," I said and I quickly left the ministry and when I got close to where I told the boys we'd meet back up I heard yelling and I silently cursed when I saw who was yelling. Placing a hand on Jamie's shoulder he tensed before he saw that it was just me. "Is everything alright Jamie?"

  "Just peachy," he grumbled and I look at the two adults and I winced inwardly when I saw Lillian.

  "Who are you?" Lillian demanded and I sighed.

  "Thomas Gaunt," I said looking down when I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled ruffling Hadrian's hair gently. 

  "Get your hands off him," Lillian screeched and went to grab him but before I could react I heard a hiss and I small white snake wrapped around her wrist causing her to scream and throw it to the ground.

  "Ruby," Hadrian cried bending down and the little snake wrapped around his hand and wrist.

  "Why do you have that thing?" she demanded.

  "That thing as you called it is his familiar and her name is Ruby," Jamie glared.

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I could feel all the anger in the air and I could see Jamie's aura changing from the blue-white to pink.

  "Can we go home?" I whispered holding Ruby to my chest.

  "Of course," Tom said and I felt Jamie wrap his arms around me and Tom gripped my shoulder before the air shifted.

  "Ry?" Jamie said worriedly.

  "I'm tired so I'm gonna lay down," I mumbled before hurrying to my room and curled up on the bed with Ruby beside me.

~Are you alright?~ Ruby hissed.

~I don't know,~ I hissed back softly.

~Who were those people?~

~That was mine and Jamie's birth parents but that is honestly the second time I've met them. When I was a year old they dropped me off at my muggle aunt and uncles house and I was abused by them until eight years ago when I ran away after my uncle blinded me.~

~That's horrible,~ Ruby hissed.

~Things happen for a reason,~ I hissed in reply. ~Imma take a nap.~

~Sleep well,~ she hissed and I hummed closing my eyes.

*Remus(Moony)Lupin*

  Sirius and I apparated to Gaunt manor wanting to speak to the boys but when we found Jamie he was in the training room casting spells and blowing things up.

  "Cub?" I said and he turned to look at us.

  "What happened?" Sirius asked.

  "One guess on who me and Ry ran into while we were in Diagon Alley," he said I knew exactly who he was talking about.

  "Did they hurt either of you?" Sirius asked.

  "No, but Lily did throw Ruby on the ground harshly," Jamie grumbled.

  "Ruby?"

  "Ry found his familiar," Jamie smiled. "Ruby is a small white snake with red eyes and he also got a white owl he named Hedwig."

  "Where is he?" Sirius asked. 

  "When we got back he said he was going to lay down for a little while," Jamie said and Sirius ran off. "Moony..."

  "What is it cub?" I asked.

  "I think I scared Ry," he mumbled. "I lost my temper and was yelling but when we got back I tried to talk to him and he ran off to his room."

  "I'm sure he doesn't hate you," I said softly pulling him into a hug. "He probably just wanted some time to think since today would have been quite an adventure for him."

  "Maybe," Jamie mumbled walking off and I sighed and went to find Tom.