Chapter Twenty-Eight

(^Who else wishes this happened?)

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

After Severus disappeared into the room that Hadrian was currently in I listened to Lupin explain what happened to Angel who lost control of his magic and several things shattered.

"Bloody stupid witch," he grumbled before sighing. "If he de-aged do you know what age he is now?"

"He looks to be the age of one but I could be wrong since he was fifteen and looked to be the size of a seven-year-old," Poppy said.

"He's four," Severus's voice broke through the room and I turned to see him holding a tiny child was in in a two big shirt clutching a stuffed toy.

"RY!" Jamie yelled and the little boy whimpered hiding his face in Severus's neck.

"Don't yell," Severus scolded. "Baby, it okay no one here will hurt you."

"Pwomise?" a small broken voice asked.

"Promise," Severus said and the child nodded looking up.

"Who dey?" he asked and I smiled softly at the scared, innocent tone.

"Severus?" Angel said and Severus nodded moving to sit on one of the cots.

"This is Angel," Severus said pointing at Angel. "He's a healer can he look you over and heal your owies?"

"I stay wif wou?" the child asked terrified.

"You can stay on his lap," Angel smiled. "Can you show me your owies?"

Hadrian glanced up at Severus who nodded and Hadrian pulled the shirt up revealing several black bruises covering his legs and I noticed what looked like welts on the back of his legs.

"Merlin," Angel muttered before pulling a container out of his bag. "This will be a little cold but it will make these bruises go away. Is that okay?"

"Otay," Hadrian nodded and he kept an eye on Angel while hugging the toy tightly, curious I moved closer causing Hadrian to jerk his head to me.

"Easy baby," Severus said softly running his fingers through Hadrian's hair. "It's just Tom. He's your new guardian so you don't have to go back to those mean people."

"Dello," he mumbled shyly and I smiled.

"Hello Hadrian, what have you got there in your arms?" I asked.

"My dwagon," he said excitedly. "Dis name is Dwaco."

"What?" Draco gasped wide-eyed.

"Baby the blonde boy's name is Draco also," Severus said and Hadrian tilted his head.

"Dwagon, he name dis Dwagon," Hadrian said and glanced over at the young Malfoy who was blushing. "Who dey?"

"My names Teddy," Teddy said.

"Why wou hiaw bwue?"

"I was born with blue hair," Teddy said. "Want to know a secret? I can change it to whatever color I want."

"WEALLY?!"

"Yep," Teddy said and he changed it to a neon pink color to green to white to blue again.

"Pwetty," Hadrian giggled. "Me dike wou."

"What about me?" Jamie whined but there was a playful tone in his voice. "I can do cool stuff too."

"Dik wha?" Hadrian asked getting up on his knees and bouncing slightly while Severus raised his arms so Hadrian doesn't fall off the cot.

"I can turn into a dog," Jamie said and he shifted into his animagi form.

"Me down?" Hadrian asked looking at Severus who nodded and gently set Hadrian on the floor and he wobbled over to Jamie who laid down and was staying very still. "Snuffles."

"Snuffles?" I asked curiously.

"He Snuffles," Hadrian giggled and petted Jamie's head. "Puppy!"

"He is a puppy," Lupin said and Hadrian looked up at him and carefully moved towards him and Lupin crouched down some. "Hello little cub."

"Who wou?"

"You can call me Moony," Lupin smiled.

"Woony?" Hadrian said confused. "Otay."

"I think all of this got a little more complicated," Teddy said.

"That it did," I nodded watching as Hadrian sat down and petted Jamie's head since he was still in his animagi form. "We need to find a way to reverse this."

"He's magic did it," Severus said and I looked at him slightly confused. "When Lillian attacked him I think his core reacted to his fear and he returned to the age of four. There's a way to undo it but the potion will take about three to four months to make."

"So what do we do then?" Remus asked.

*Severus Snape*

"I can keep him in my rooms," I said. "He trusts me and with the abuse, he went through at this age I can help with any nightmares or repercussion that will happen."

"That would probably be a good idea," Lupin said. "Then on the weekends, we can bring him to Gaunt Manor so he can to know Tom better along with the rest of the family."

"What about Albus and the Potter's?" Tom asked and I heard a hard tone in his voice.

"The kids can help keep Albus away from him," I said.

"Amelia can try to get Lillian fired," Lupin said. "But Sirius and I both have spoken to James and I did a test on him a couple days ago; Lillian and Albus are drugging him just like Hadrian said he was being."

"Damn," Tom muttered. "Bring him to the manor this weekend and we'll get what he knows and help get the blocks off him."

"Waven?" a tiny voice said and I looked down to see Hadrian standing beside me.

"What is it?" I asked picking him up but he didn't say anything as a loud growl came from his tummy and his cheeks turned pink. "Hungry?"

"Wes," he nodded and I notice a scared look in his eyes.

"What's that look?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Uncle Vewnon and Aunty Tuny put me in my woom under the stairs wif no food if I ask," he whispered fearfully.

"That won't happen anymore," I said really wanting to strangle those muggles and Lillian. "If you want something all you have to do is ask, okay?"

"Otay," he nodded laying his head on my shoulder. "May I have apple?"

"Let's go see what's being served for lunch," Remus said and the teens followed him out of the infirmary.

"I'll be back tonight with some things for him," Tom said and I nodded watching him walk to Poppy's office before I quickly exited the infirmary and head towards the Great Hall.