Chapter Fourteen

*Jamie Potter*

  I stood behind Sirius as Hadrian spoke comfortably with Fenrir Greyback and the Malfoy's and I shifted my feet uncomfortably since two of the people in this room have tried to kill me more than once.

~Jamie, Renny won't hurt you.~ a quiet voice floated through my mind and I gasped. 

  "I take it their twin bond has established," Professor Snape chuckled and I blinked at him confused.

~Sorry Jamie.~ Had's voice sounded again. ~Don't glare it's rude.~

  "Sorry," I mumbled looking down and jumped when something grabbed my hands and I looked up to see Hadrian pulling me towards the middle of the group. "Ry, I don't think..." 

  "Renny, this my twin," Hadrian said and I looked up into Greyback's eyes.

  "H-hi," I stuttered fearfully.

  "Renny stop glaring," Hadrian said and everyone except Greyback looked shocked. "Its mean and Jamie saved me from bad people."

  "What?" 

  "Jamie was the one that found Hadrian when he was being attacked by several bigger muggles," Teddy said.

  "Black, Lupin, explain to them what you found out," Professor Snape said and I turned to look at him to see him handing a bunch of parchment papers to Sirius. "Hadrian, why don't you, Jamie and Teddy come with me I want to check your eyes again before we attempt the potion."

  "Teddy," Hadrian said and Teddy walked over and grabbed one of his hands and I grabbed the other as we exited the room. A few minutes later we were in a potions lab and Hadrian was sitting on a stool while Professor Snape started looking over Hadrian's eyes.

*Sirius Black*

  "How do you know Hadrian?" I asked Fenrir after Snape took the kids out of the room.

  "He's my cub," he said and I nodded turning to Moony.

  "Well at least we know he has two werewolves that think of him as a cub," I said jokingly and Moony groaned.

  "What did he mean that Potter saved him from bad men?" Lucius asked and I winced remembering how bad Hadrian had been when they brought him back to Grimmauld Place.

  "Don't ask any questions until we are finished explaining," Remus said and everyone agreed and thirty minutes later we had explained everything that we knew and I gave Tom Hadrian's Gringotts paperwork I had just gotten Remus pulled me back to him and we waited for the information to sink in.

  "That poor baby," Cissa cried as she started crying and just like that everyone snapped.

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  I read over all of Hadrian's Gringotts paperwork and I realized how badly Albus and Lillian had hurt Hadrian. Growling when I saw all of the illegal potions and blocks that had been forced on him my magic lashed out and I heard something shatter before I took a deep breath.

  "I want custody of the boys," I said staring at Lupin and Black.

  "Ragnook said for you to sign these and neither James, Lily, or Albus will be able to touch them," Black said handing me several papers. "It also wouldn't hurt to do a blood adoption to further the claim."

  "I will personally make sure the paperwork gets filed and publically known," Lucius said and I glanced at him to see him holding onto Narcissa as she cried into his chest.

  "What are you going to tell the other Death Eaters," Fenrir asked and I noticed that his eyes were golden.

  "That will be told at the next meeting," I said just as the door opened and Jamie and Teddy entered.

  "Where's Hadrian?" Remus asked.

  "He wanted to speak with Professor Snape," Jamie said and I could tell that he was nervous.

  "Jamie," I said and he jumped staring at me. "No one in this room will hurt you."

  "Right," he mumbled and I nodded knowing it would take a while for him to trust anyone in this Manor.

 "Jamie," Lupin said. "Tom is your grandfather and he is going to get custody of both you and Hadrian so your parents or Albus can't get you to do whatever they have planned. It is also a good idea for the two of you to stay here so they can't find you."

  "Okay," Jamie sighed but jumped when the door burst open.

  "Father, you have a lett...What is Potter doing here?" Draco said as he glared at Jamie who rolled his eyes.

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  After Teddy and Jamie had left I listened to Severus move around and several things clink together before I asked my question.

  "Raven, why aren't you bonded to your mate?"

  "What?" he asked startled and I saw his color freeze. 

  "Your mate," I said tilting my head to the side. "The man that was holding me before Moony and Padfoot showed up. The little blue line that connects mates is connected to the two of you but you're not bonded. Why?"

  "Hadrian, I...It's complicated," he sighed and I was picked up. "Let's take you back to Tom."

  Nodding I laid my head on his shoulder as he walked down what I think is a hallway and soon I heard yelling, confused I raised my head and Raven groaned before entering the room where the yelling was very loud and instantly gave me a headache.

  "Shut it Malfoy," Jamie yelled.

  "Make me Potter," a voice I had never heard snarled and I looked in the direction the voice came from and looked at the purple, pink, blue aura. "You should be with your bloody perfect family that spoils you."

  "Go to hell Malfoy," Jamie snarled and I flinch back into Severus as he set me on my feet. "My parents are bastards that I want nothing to do with."

  "STOP!" I said but it came out as a yelled and I think I might have sent it out telepathically when I heard startled yelps and Severus jerk from behind me.

  "Cub," Renny said and I whimpered at the pain in my head as it intensified. 

  "No yelling," I whispered quietly. "It hurts my head."

  "Sorry Ry," Jamie said and I nodded slowly since I now had a really bad headache and all the colors were hurting my eyes.

  "What's wrong with your eyes," the new person demanded and I realized I wasn't wearing my sunglasses and I whimpered turning around and burying my face in Severus's robes.