Chapter Eleven

(My sister was reading one of my draft HP fanfic earlier and she found something funny, so when I asked her why she was laughing she pointed out that Sirius's initials spelled something else out. Sirius Orion Black = S.O.B. Has anyone else noticed this because I didn't until my sister pointed it out? I cried afterward cause I felt sorry for Padfoot.)  

*Hadrian Potter*

  I was staring awed at all of the colors that surround me while Jamie and Teddy both held my hands pulling me down what I think is a sidewalk and they were both talking about a place called Gringotts.

  "Cub," Sirius's voice broke through my thoughts and I turned towards the direction his voice came from. "You alright?"

  "Yeah," I nodded pulling from Jamie and Teddy to reach my hands towards Sirius and I smiled when he grabbed them. "So many colors mixed together."

  "Well Diagon Alley is a magical place," he laughed. "Anyways were here at Gringotts."

  "Sirius, what exactly is Gringotts?" I asked remembering that no one explained what it was.

  "It's a wizarding bank run by goblins," Teddy said and I nodded moving closer to Sirius. "Just speak with respect and you should be fine."

  "Griphook," Sirius's said. "I have a meeting with Ragnook."

  "Follow me, Lord Black," a scratchy voice said and I held onto Sirius's hand following only to trip over my feet and bump into him.

  "Sorry," I whispered quietly and I heard him chuckled before I felt myself being picked up.

  "It's alright cub," he said. "The floors a bit uneven and I should have warned you about it."

  "Lord Black what do I owe this unpleasant visit," a voice said and I jumped startled.

  "Easy cub we don't want any bruises or Moony will kill us all," Sirius said and I ducked my head. "Ragnook, I want to do an Inheritance check on Teddy and Jamie. Also, want all paperwork on Hadrian."

  "Yes, yes," the voice groaned and I shuffled slightly wanting down.

*Sirius Black*

  Hadrian was shifting his weight and I looked down at him confused.

  "He wants down Padfoot," Jamie said and I nodded setting Hadrian down in the middle of the couch watching as both Teddy and Jamie sat down on either side of him.

  "Three drops," Ragnook said and I watched as both Jamie and Teddy pricked their fingers and dropped three spots of blood on different sheets of parchment and the papers glowed a bright golden color and I smiled when Hadrian gasped.

*Teddy Lupin-Black*

  After Hadrian gasped and glanced down at him and smiled at the awed expression on his face and even though he had his sunglasses on I could tell his eyes were open wide. Shaking my head I grabbed my papers and read them over with dad reading over my shoulder.

---
Birth Certificate Official
Mother: Sirius Orion Black
Father: Remus John Lupin
Child: Teddy Remus Orion Lupin
Date Of Birth: May 2, 1979

Living\Dead Relatives
Remus Lupin - Father
Sirius Black - Mother
James Potter - Godfather
Lillian Potter - Godmother
Jamie Potter - Godbrother
Hadrian Potter - Godbrother
Narcissa Black-Malfoy - Godmother(secret)