Chapter Five

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I had been sitting in the park leaning against a tree when I felt a shift in the air around me so I got up and was going to head home when I heard a loud thud and a yelp followed by groaning and cursing. Curious I turned my head towards the noise and I saw four different colors telling me that there were two people there one was purple and  dark blue while the other was purple and a really light blue color that was almost white I had never seen the purple and blue/white together on a person usually it purple and pink or more commonly purple and red.

  "What was that?" a voice asked and I tilted my head to the side.

  "You apparated for the first time," a second voice said and I could have sworn I heard those voices before. "I grabbed you just before you popped out of the house. Dad and Papa are going to freak when we get back."

  "I lost control when Dumbledore spoke," the first voice sighed and it sounded like he stood up, shaking my head I started walking away before they noticed me.

*Teddy(Moon)Lupin*

  I sighed at Jamie's response but didn't say anything as I stood up and looked around seeing we landed in a park and I watched as a short black haired teen walked down the sidewalk heading away from us. Looking at the teens back I could have sworn he was familiar but shook it off turning to look at Jamie who was still grumbling about stupid parents and conniving headmasters.

  "Jamie lets go find a phone so we can let my parents know where we are and that we are safe," I sighed grabbing his wrist and dragging him with me until we go to a corner store and I smiled at the woman behind the counter. "Ma'am do you have a phone I can use, me and my friend missed our bus and my parents are going to freak if we get home late and don't call."

  "Of course honey," she smiled turning a phone around to me and I picked it up quickly dialing Papa's number listening to it ring as I watched Jamie walk down the aisle picking a few things up.

  "Hello?"

  "Papa it's Teddy."

  "You alright Teddy? Is Jamie with you?"

  "Yes we're fine, papa," I chuckled moving to the side as Jamie set his items on the counter. "We're at Finsbury Park and we missed the bus so we'll be home as soon as we can."

  "Okay," Papa sighed. "Be careful and keep an eye on Jamie he might fight with you after what we found out."

  "Will do," I sighed hanging up and looking at the two bottles of apple juice and the three apples. "Craving apples Jamie?"

  "Bug off," he glared handing the woman money. "I like apples."

  "You remind of one of the kids that always comes in here every couple of weeks," the woman said bagging the juice and apples. "He loves apples but doesn't always have to money to get the fresh stuff so he buys canned apples and when he can gets a bottle apple juice."

  "What does he look like?" Jamie asked and I heard the curiosity in his voice.

  "Why do you want to know?" a male's voice asked and I looked up to see a tall tattooed man standing behind us.

  "We're looking for my brother Hadrian," Jamie said. "He went missing years ago and something happened recently and I've been helping my godfathers look for him."

  "That's his name," the woman gasped. "Hadrian, he is such a sweet boy he works here during the winter. The poor boy lives on the streets and won't let us help him with anything."

  "What does he look like, he might be who we're looking for," I said.

  "Black unruly hair, green eyes but he wears sunglasses because something happened to his eyes and it gives him really bad headaches," the man said thinking. "He's short maybe five-six, really skinny and really pale every though he has a sunkissed colored skin."

  "He also has scars," the woman said sadly. "Dave has had to get several of the other homeless men and women to stop hurting him. He barely talks and when he does it a soft-spoken tone."

  "The black hair and green eyes sound like him," I said. "Do you know where he stays at night?"

  "No," the man shook his head. "Hopefully you can save him before he gets hurt too badly. There are several homeless men and wannabe punks that have seen him and want him to hurt him disgusting horrid ways."

  "Thank you," Jamie said grabbing his bag and we hurried out of the store. "We have to find him."

  "Follow me," I said pulling him down the row of buildings before finding an empty somewhat clean alley and pulling him down before pulling my wand out of my boot and casting a Patronus. "Go to Charlie Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks tell them to come to Finsbury Park we have a lead on Hadrian but need their help."

  After my patroni wolf cub disappeared I pulled Jamie out of the alley and to a park bench so we could wait for Charlie and Tonks to show up, while Jamie ate is fruit I kept glancing around the not liking the feeling of dread I was feeling and it wasn't coming from what that man and woman had told us about Hadrian.