Chapter Twenty-Nine

(^Baby Padfoot is a cutie. *dies of cuteness overload*)

*Draco Malfoy*

  It's been two weeks since Ry turned into a four-year-old and he trusts Teddy, Jamie, Blaise, and I enough to switch going to different classes with us every day except on the weekends when he spends almost the entire time with Tom and Severus.

 "DWAGON, BWAISE," a child's voice yelled through the common room and I looked up from the charms essay I was working on to see Ry wobbling over to us and he lost his footing and I shot my arms up and caught him before he hit the ground and he giggled. "Wello."

  "What are you doing?" I chuckled holding him up.

  "Pwaying wif Dwaco but he go bai-bai," he pouted. "I no know where he go."

  "Well then we have to find Draco," I gasped giving him a smile when he squealed. "Where do you think he is?"

  "Um...Me dink Swuffles have Dwaco," he said and I nodded.

  "Then we need to go find Snuffles," I said and walked towards the portrait the lead out of the Slytherin common rooms with Blaise following.

   "Ry, do you know where Snuffles is?" Blaise asked and Ry scrunched his nose up in thought as we walked through the hallways.

  "I dink wif Pwongs," he said and I glanced at Blaise and he shrugged. "He say somewing bout ogizing for someding I no know what."

  "Best guess would be quidditch pitch," Blaise said and I nodded as we rushed towards the pitch while Ry babbled about different things.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I had been putting off speaking to my father for weeks but when I got to the Quidditch pitch to practice some I saw him flying around on his broom and I sighed knowing now would be a good time to get the talk over with so I flew up to where he was hovering.

  "Hi," I said awkwardly and he glanced over at me.

  "Hello Jamie," he nodded just as awkwardly. "How have you been?"

  "Good," I shrugged. "I heard you got your job back."

  "Yeah," he nodded. "You having fun with your classes?"

  "Yep, magical creature class is my favorite this year," I said. "Especially since the DADA teacher isn't teaching us any spells that we use to protect us from danger."

  "Umbridge always reminded me of a toad," he laughed.

  "Everyone says that's what she is," I said smirking. "She gave me and Ry detention first day of classes but I've been avoiding it and trying to avoid her."

  "H-how is your brother doing?" he asked nervously.

  "Okay," I shrugged. "He trusts more than just Professor Snape now and he attends different classes with my friends but mostly just stay with Snape."

  "And Vold...Mr.Gaunt, does he treat him right?" 

  "Tom treats Ry like his son and even before this whole de-age incident Ry trusted him enough to call him Papa," I said. "Ry came out of his shell for a bit before the attack in Diagon Alley with Ron and Ginny."

  "None of that should have happened," dad groaned. "The two of you should have grown up together. I should have stopped Lillian from sending him away."

  "You were being used just like I was," I said. "I was angry at you for so long because you didn't even mention Ry and it just made me think you didn't care about him at all."