Chapter Forty

(James, Sirius, and Remus before every prank they pulled.)

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  I was clinging to Draco as we walked into a room at the ministry that had a lot of people in it and I let out a quiet whimper.

  "You okay Hadrian?" James asked as he crouched down in front of me and I shook my head no before I yelped and lunging at him and burying my head in his neck when someone bumped into me. "It's okay little cub."

*Severus(Raven)Snape-Gaunt*

  "Severus, Tom," Amelia said as she hurried over to our little group. 

  "Amelia," Tom said. 

  "How is Hadrian?" she asked.

  "He's freaking out," James said and I turned to his him holding a trembling Hadrian who has his head buried in his neck.

  "Well, we're about to start so everyone can go take a seat," Amelia said and we nodded and found our seats with everyone sitting around James who was still hold Hadrian because he was holding onto him tightly.

*James(Prongs)Potter*

  After taking a seat and moved Hadrian around so he was sitting more comfortably in my lap while still hiding in my neck, sighing I placed a kiss on his forehead. I had just gotten Hadrian calmed down and he was now tugging on his locket while partially hiding in my shoulder when the doors burst open and Frank, Alice, Sirius, and Kingsley led a bound Lily into the door and I growled under my breath when she looked around the room and I tighten my grip on Hadrian when I saw she had a dark smirk when she spotted us.

  "Bloody psycho," Jamie muttered and we watched as she was shoved into the seat in the middle of the floor.

  "Lillian Cassandra Evans," Amelia said. "You are charged with child abandonment, child abuse, accessory to child abuse, kidnapping, using illegal magic blocks on three different people, and attempted murder. How do you plea?"

  "How do you think bitch," Lily snarled and Amelia narrowed her eyes.

  "Auror Shaklebolt administer the Veritaserum," Amelia said and Kingsley nodded before pouring the truth serum down Lily's throat. "Now how do you plea to the charges against you?"

  "THE BRAT DESERVED IT! He's a weak, pathetic little freak." Lily yelled and I felt Hadrian tense while the room got quiet. "The little bastard shouldn't have survived after I gave birth to him, he was supposed to die when Voldemort attack him but he survived the killing curse, he was supposed to taken care off by having his magic beaten out of him by my muggle sisters family."

  "Fucking hell," I muttered as the room exploded with yelling and I glanced at Jamie to see that he looked like he was about to be sick.

  "The brat will die," Lily said before laughing crazily. "And you all will watch and not be able to save him."

  "What the hell," Severus said and before I do anything I heard a pop and Hadrian vanished from my lap and appeared in front of Lily who was suddenly free from her bonds and had one hand wrapped tightly in Hadrian's hair and the other holding a wand to his neck.

  "HADRIAN!!!" everyone yelled.

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  I whimpered as I felt the hand in my hair tighten as I heard my name being yelled.

  "Stop whining you little freak," Lillian snarled and I bite my lip closing my eyes. "None of this would have happened had you done what you were supposed to do and died."

  "No," I whispered before I slammed my heel into her foot causing her to let go and I dropped to the ground glaring before I felt a very bad aura behind me and I shifted my weight to see the two youngest Weasely's there holding their wands.

  "Calm down," Lillian said and I shook my head feeling my magic build up. "You're going to get your brother hurt."

  "NO!" I cried hearing something shatter as my magic exploded and I could hear screaming but as soon as my magic calmed down I blinked as black dots appeared in my vision before everything went completely black.