Chapter Thirteen

(Fenrir Greyback - Renny)

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  I was in the middle of a Death Eater meeting when a blue-haired teen appeared standing in front of me and it looked like he was holding something in his arms.

  "Teddy?" Fenrir asked and the teen looked up gasping. 

  "Uh...Sorry to interrupt," the teen said hair turning pink.

  "What are you doing here cub?" Fenrir asked the teen turned towards me.

  "Looking for him," he said nodding at me.

  "Everyone but Narcissa, Lucius, and Fenrir leave," Severus said and everyone dispersed except the three Severus said to stay. "Teddy, is that who I think it is?"

  "Yes," the teen said walking over and sitting in the chair that Severus had placed between him and me. "We went to Gringotts did the test to find out that both of them had magical blocks on them and when they went to have them removed the entire room shook and glowed a white color afterward they were both in animagi form only he didn't change back because he kind of passed out."

  "I see," Severus nodded holding his hands out. "May I?"

  "Yeah," the teen said passing the thing he was holding over and Severus unfolded the blanket and I saw that it was a very tiny wolf pup. "Careful he's super tiny."

  "Yes, I can see that," Severus sighed. "I had a feeling he would be small considering what he's been through but I thought he would be bigger than this. Honestly, this is a baby puppy."

  "Papa gonna freak when he sees him," the teen said and Severus nodded.

  "Severus, who is the teen and what are you talking about 'he'?" Lucius asked and Severus looked up.

  "Teddy Lupin," the teen said. "Pleasure to meet you Mr.Malfoy."

  "Your Sirius and Remus's son," Narcissa said and the teen nodded. "What are you doing here though?"

  "Because my parents are going to be bringing Jamie here and I figured I'd go ahead a show-up and warn Professor Snape," he said shrugging and suddenly there was a startled yelp and Severus gasped causing the blanket to roll to the floor with a pain filled bark. After a few seconds, a black fur cover body wiggled its way out of the blanket and sat still shaking its head before standing up and staring at each person before it turned to me and sat down looking right at me with a curious look until the door burst open and the little thing yelped and ran towards me wiggling up under my robes hiding. Ignoring the others I bent down and pulled the creature out of my robes and cradled him to my chest gently rubbing its ears causing it to purr.

Suddenly I saw images flash through my mind and I gasped blinking my eyes and staring down at the tiny creature who whined nudging my hand with its nose.

 "Can you shift back?" I asked and it started wiggling around and got up, setting it in my chair and a second later a very small teen was sitting there looking down at the ground.

  "Sorry," he whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear it. "I did mean for you to see that."

  "Its alright child," I said crouching down in front of him. "I'm very pleased to meet you, Hadrian."

  "Who are you?" he asked looking up and I smiled looking into his green cloudy eyes.

  "My name's Tom and I'm yours and your brother's grandfather," I said and he nodded just as I felt movement behind me and Hadrian's eyes moved and he jumped up darting around me and I heard a grunt.

  "Renny," Hadrian said and I turned to see he was hugging Fenrir's waist. 

  "Hello Pup," Fenrir said dropping to his knees and wrapping his arms around Hadrian. "You okay?"

  "My family found me," Hadrian said and several people laughed. "Arcturus?"

  "He's still missing but we're looking for him," Fenrir said softly. "I tried to find you but you weren't there anymore."

  "I moved," Hadrian said looking down. "Bad people moved in and I..."

  "Its okay," Fenrir said standing up with Hadrian wrapped around him as he sat back in his chair. "I'm just glad your okay and back home where you belong."

  "Really?"

  "Really, besides your the only one that is allowed to call me Renny and I missed hearing it," Fenrir chuckled and Hadrian giggled.

  "I've never seen you smile like that, Fenrir," Narcissa said and Hadrian turned his head so he was staring at her and Lucius.

  "Cub," Remus said walking closer and placing a hand on Hadrian's shoulder. "The person on the left is Narcissa, she's Padfoot's cousin and the one on the right is her husband Lucius. They have a son that's your and Jamie's age and his name is Draco."

  "Cissa," Hadrian said. "That what Arcturus said you prefer being called most of the time."

***
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

***HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!