Chapter Twenty-Three

(^Who else thinks this should have\or did happen?)

A\N: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I don't know what you all do for the day that celebrates love but I sit at home and watch sappy romance movies, cry, and stuff my face with homemade brownies because I don't have Valentine and I am pathetically alone...Again.
***

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  It took three days for Ry to come out of Tom's room and when he did he barely spoke above a whisper and at any loud noise he jumped and ran to hide. Now a week after the trip to Diagon Alley we were all on Platform Nine and Three Quarters and Ry was hiding between Moony and Tom.

  "Wonder who the DADA professor is this year?" Neville said and I shrugged glancing around the platform watching all of the families drop off their kids. 

  "No clue," I said. "Maybe it will actually be someone who can teach, without trying to kill us this year."

  "That probably won't happen considering," Teddy said and I nodded.

  "Ry, we should go find a compartment so we don't have to fight our way through the train," I said to my brother and he nodded hugging Tom before moving forward and holding his hand out. Chuckling I grabbed it in mine and we said bye to everyone before climbing on the train and finding a compartment near the back.

  "Moony," Ry whispered and I looked at him confused and he pointed above our heads and I looked up to see a couple different names carved into the wall.

  "This is the old Marauders compartment," Teddy said. "They carved their names up there as a memory. Too bad one of them turns bad and is a traitor who is still out their somewhere."

  "Rat," Ry said before sitting beside Draco and laying his head in his lap.

  "You going to take a nap?" I asked and he nodded bringing his legs up and circling up in ball closing his eyes and a few seconds later his breathing slowed down letting me know he was asleep and I smiled laying my jacket over him while listening to everyone chat about their plans for the school year.

  Six hours later I woke Ry up so he could get changed into his school robes and I followed him to the loo holding Ruby while he got changed but I suddenly groaned when saw who was heading my way.

  "Jamie, where were you?" Mione demanded and I rolled my eyes hiding Ruby in my sleeve as she slid up my arm.

  "Sitting with Teddy," I said annoyed when Ron walked up behind her.

  "He was probably with the bloody snakes," he sneered and I rolled my eyes but before I could say anything the restroom door opened and Ry walked out and when he looked up he yelped and buried himself into my back trembling. "That freak got me and Ginny four months of detention with Filch."

  "No, you caused that to happen yourself," I said angrily. "You attack Ry for no reason and caused him to start having panic attacks and be scared of loud noises. Stay away from us or my threat will happen. Let's go RyRy."

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  After Jamie told the redhead off we headed back to the compartment and I sat on Teddy's lap not saying anything as Ruby slithered down Jamie's arm and wrapped around my wrist, up my arm and rested around my neck.

  "Ry, where's your paperwork?" Draco asked and I pointed at my trunk not wanting to talk. "You'll need to hand it to Professor McGonagall when we get to school."