Chapter Forty-One

(^James and Sirius when they find out that Remus is a werewolf and decide to become Animagi)

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I was sitting in the chair beside my brother's hospital bed at St.Mungos watching him as he laid there in the coma he had been in for the past three weeks.

  "Hey Jamie," Draco said as he walked into the room and I looked up to see him climb on the bed beside Ry and run his fingers through the black hair with a sad expression.

  "He'll wake up," I said quietly. "Angel said that when his magic exploded it released everything that was pent up and now its healing and getting used to not having so much pent up in him."

  "I know," Draco sighed. "It just that we've seen him hurt so many times in the eleven months that I don't want to look away from him in fear that he will get hurt so bad and won't come out of it."

  I just nodded and we both sat staring at Ry hoping he would wake up soon.

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  "All of Albus's followers have been found and are being questioned about their involvement with the man's insane plan to kill you," Lucius explained. "Fudge has already been sent to Azkaban for his knowledge in knowing that Albus and Lily had used illegal blocks. Minerva is now Headmistress at Hogwarts, Remus is now officially the Ancient Runes Professor, Lysander is the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor and Bella is the Dark Arts Professor, and James now has his Auror badge back is no longer on desk duty."

  "Good," I nodded staring out the window of my office. "What about the charges against Hadrian for his magic backlash?"

  "Umbridge is attempting to get everyone to believe that he murder Lillian and the two youngest Weasely's on purpose and that his magic is too powerful and he needs to have blocks placed on him and he needs to be thrown into Azkaban," Lucius said angrily. "She's been dealt with and thrown in Azkaban for using blood quills on students. She will be receiving the Dementors Kiss later today and we are still trying to find Albus."

  "Good," I sighed. "How is Draco doing?"

  "He's feeling guilty," Lucius winced. "Even though he knows that what happened at the ministry was not his fault he blames himself for not being able to keep Hadrian safe. He currently at St.Mungos."

  "Jamie hasn't left Hadrian's side," I said.

  "Not surprising," Lucius said. "After everything that has happened in the past eleven months, I'll be surprised if anyone lets Hadrian out of their sights again."

  "That is true," I nodded. "What about the creature laws?"

  "Starting next week I will be going over all of them and seeing how many of them have been banned and will attempt to set all of them right," Lucius said and I nodded.

  "TOM!" Lysander yelled bursting into my office looking panicked. "Remus just sent a patronus message, Hadrian flatlined..."

   "Fuck," Lucius gasped before he apparated and I followed after him appearing in the hallway close to Hadrian's private room at St.Mungos and I hurried over to Jamie who was trembling with tears wetting his cheeks.

  "Jamie," I said and he turned towards me before breaking into loud sobs and wrapping his arms around my waist.

  "H-he w-was...D-do-ing f-fine...A-and t-the-en...T-the a-ala-rm w-went...O-off...A-and h-he...W-wasn't...B-breathing..." he crying and I shushed him quietly trying to calm him down while I was Lucius and Narcissa trying to do the same with Draco who was screaming. 

  "Shush," I said running my fingers through his hair before picking him up and carrying him over to where Lucius and Narcissa were and set him in the empty seat beside Draco and both boys immediately clung to each other.

---

  Hours later Angel exited Hadrian's room and everyone jumped up and started yelling questions.

  "SHUT UP!" Narcissa snarled and everyone snapped their mouths shut. "Let Angel explain what happened to Hadrian."

  "Thank you," Angel said before sighing and running a hand across his eyes. "I was able to stabilize Hadrian but when I ran another diagnosis over him I found that his magic had been almost completely drained from his core which was slowly killing him. Someone had clipped this around his ankle and it was the cause for his magic withdraw."

  "May I?" James said and Angel nodded handing him the leather ankle band and a second later he snarled. "Son of a bitch."

  "Dad?" Jamie asked.

  "Was Hadrian alone at any time in the past three weeks?" He asked looking at Jamie and Draco.

  "No," they said shaking their heads.

  "Wait," Jamie gasped. "I fell asleep the other night but I woke up when I heard the door click closed. I just thought it was a nurse though."

  "Do you know what time?" Sirius asked.

  "No," Jamie shook his head. 

  "We need to ask arou..." Sirius said before he fell to the ground with a loud pained yelp.

  "Albus," Remus snarled and everyone turned to see Albus standing there pointing his wand at us.

  "Why do you keep trying to kill my brother?" Jamie asked his voice trembling with anger.

  "It's for the greater good," Albus said.

  "FUCK THE GREATER GOOD," Jamie snarled as his eyes went from their normal dull hazel color to bright hazel-gold before he shifted into his animagi grimm form and lunged at Albus and I watched as he ripped his throat out and tearing him apart. Finally, Jamie shifted back to human and stood there dripping blood before he collapsed.

  "Damn it," Angel cursed. "Someone bring him into Hadrian's room so I can check him over."

*James(Prongs)Potter*

  After documenting and cleaning up Albus's murder scene I entered the private room that now held both Jamie and Hadrian who were unconscious, sighing I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at them.

  "It's not your fault," a voice said and I looked up to see Charlie, Remus, Sirius, Severus, and Tom standing there.

  "I couldn't protect them," I said quietly. "Hadrian was abandoned and abused for years and Jamie has been told lie after lie for years. I should have been able to protect them from everything and I didn't and now they're both unconscious and I know it was my fault."

  "No," a quiet voice said and I looked down to see Hadrian looking at me. "You didn't know and were being used too."

  "Ry's right dad," Jamie said as he sat up. "You didn't know and you were being used by them also. We don't blame you for anything."

  "Yeah," Hadrian giggled wrapping his arms around me. "Besides Jamie and I are going to be big brothers in four months."

  "Wha..." I blinked turning to Charlie who was staring wide-eyed at Hadrian.

  "Its gonna be triplets," Hadrian continued. "Two girls and one boy."

  "Seer abilities,"  Sirius laughed.

  "James go take care of your bonded," Remus laughed. "We've got the boys."

  I just nodded ruffling Jamie and Hadrian's hair before grabbing Charlie's hand and apparating us home where I showed him how much I loved him.