Chapter Seven

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

Six days later...  
  I was on something soft and warm running the tips of my fingers across the soft material I realized I was on a bed but then I heard a gasp and I jumped quickly moving away from the sound and slamming into wall causing pain to run through my body as I looked around the room and staring at the purple and blue-white colors surrounding the person. Not removing my gaze from the colors I tried to remember what happen and I crouched on the ground remembering the three men with dark red colors and them purple colors mixed with black, pink, blue. 

  "No," I whispered snapping out of my thoughts when the person moved.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I had been sitting on the end of the bed staring at my brother wishing he would wake up when I saw his hand run across the bed and I gasped which scared him badly enough he literally flew across the room slamming into the wall. Wincing when I heard the thud and knowing it hurt I stood up and only to freeze when he whispered and I saw that he was staring at me with his green unfocused eyes.

  "I'm not going to hurt you, no one in this house with hurt or touch you. I promise." I said wanting to move closer but stayed beside the bed. "My names Jamie, I'm your older brother...well older by a few minutes since we're twins and all. We only look a little alike, I'm taller than you by I think a foot and I have brownish-red hair with hazel eyes while you have black hair and really bright green eyes, our facial features are the same though if people saw us together they would know we're brother just not twins."

  Hadrian tilted his head to the side but kept his eyes on me and it was a little freaky since Professor Snape had said he was blind as a bat.

  "Sorry I ramble when I'm nervous and I don't know what to say. I only found out about you a couple weeks ago and have been searching for you with the help of our godfathers and close family friends. Although I have always felt like I was missing something and I have dreamt of a boy with black hair and green eyes and I think I was dreaming of you cause you look exactly like the boy in my dreams. Sorry, that was completely off track." I ramble scratching the back of my head watching him. "Anyway I know you probably won't trust me, but I'm hoping you will give me a chance...Give us a chance cause I really want to get to know my brother. If you don't I can set you up in a nice place with enough money so you won't ever have to work or worry about anything; although I'd love for you to give this a chance."

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I listen to him ramble but when he said he had brown hair and hazel eyes I starting thinking maybe he was the boy I dream about...Shaking my head I turned back to listening to him talk and my eyes widened when he said he would set me up somewhere and would never have to work before a begging tone entered his voice on how he wants me to give him a chance. 

  "Where?" I whispered hoping he would understand the question.

  "Where are we?" he asked and I nodded wanting to know where I was just in case.

  "Number twelve Grimmauld Place," he said and I gave him a confused look. "We're located close Claremont Square. Um...Are you hungry?"

  At the mention of hunger, my stomach growled sounding like one of the starving street dogs when they fight over food, dropping my head in embarrassment.

  "Its okay I'm hungry too," he chuckled. "Since I found out I had a brother I've been missing out on meals so I could look for you. Do you want to come downstairs or I can run down and get some food and bring it back up and we can eat together."

  "Stay," I whispered.

  "Okay," he said. "I'll be back in a few minutes and I'll knock before entering." 

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  Sighing I rubbed my forehead as I headed downstairs to get some food but when I entered the kitchen I could hear voices in the dining room, after asking Kreature and Dobby to make two grilled cheese and broccoli cheddar soup I walked to the dining room finding a bunch of people yelling at each other. 

  "WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!" I yelled glaring them as I went to stand beside Padfoot.

  "Watch your language, Jamie," James said and I growled. 

  "Jamie, how is he?" Teddy asked and I turned to look at him.

  "Awake," I smiled. "I accidentally scared him when I saw his hand run across the blanket and he ran across the room slamming into a wall. I explained who I am and that no one in this house would hurt him, he asked where and I said we were close to Claremont Square. I came to get us some food because his stomach growled and it sounded like Moon when he growls at the neighborhood cats."

  "Can we see him?" Lily asked.

  "Fuck no bitch," I snapped. "You nor James nor Professor Dumbledore are going anywhere near him after what you did. He's scared of being in a new place I am praying he gives me a chance to get to know him. He only speaks above a whisper and Teddy, Tonks, Charlie and I barely got to him in time before three men the size of Hagrid hurt him worse than they already had."

  "He is the savior," Dumbledore said. "His training needs to begin soon."

  "No way in hell," I laughed. "There is no way he is going 'save' our world just because he's the supposed chosen one. I hate the titles and attention and I can tell you right now he won't like them any more than I do. If you even think about touching him we will both disappear and you won't see us ever again."

  "Jamie," Lily cried.

  "Jamie, take yours and Had's food and go eat," Moony said handing me a tray and I nodded grabbing it and moving as fast as I could to get back up the stairs knowing Padfoot and Moony won't let them anywhere near the bedroom.