Chapter Thirty-Four

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
There is smut in this chapter.
~~~

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I was laying across my bed staring up at the ceiling thinking of different ways to kill Dumbledore when I was startled by two bodies jumping on my bed beside me.

  "Wha...What do you two want?" I groaned when I realized it was the twins.

  "How are."

  "You feeling?" they asked and I shrugged sitting up and pulling my legs up to my chest.

  "My moms a psycho, my dad was almost killed and is now bonded to Charlie, my brother is still four years old, and Dumbledore has done so many fucking things wrong that I don't even know where to begin," I said. "How am I supposed to feel when my life has been a bloody fucking lie and everyone I care about has ended up hurt?"

  "None of that is your fault, Jamie," George said and I snorted before yelping when I got pinned to the bed with both Fred and George as they buried their heads in my shoulder leaving biting kisses and I bit my lip stifling the sounds coming from my mouth.

  "St-stop," I moaned.

  "Ours," they growled before I felt sharp teeth bite into my neck and I cried out as a bright light exploded behind my eyes.

  "Fuck," I whimpered trembling as I felt them remove my clothes.

  "Shh," one of them growled and I whined arching into their arms...

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  Severus was pacing the floor flipping through one of the many dark arts potions books and I watched him from the shadows before finally having enough and I moved behind him quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist and he tensed.

  "You wearing a hole in the floor," I said roughly and smirked when his breathing hitched slightly. 

  "I...Um..."

  "Quiet," I growled slamming him into the side of one of the bookcases and I heard a quiet needy whine and I growled before slamming my lips on his. "Your mine."

  "T-Tom," he moaned and I smirked apparating to my room and tossing him on the bed as I placed silencing wards before straddling his waist and ripping his shirt off and leaving biting kisses on his shoulders.

  "Mine," I snarled sinking my sharp teeth into his collarbone marking him and he cried out and I smirked before magicing the rest of his clothes and mine off. "You belong to me. Say it."

  "Yours," he cried out when I dug my fingers into his sides. "I'm yours. I belong to you."

  "Yes," I growled before gripping his thighs and roughly thrusting in and he let out a strangled cry moan.