Chapter Twenty-Seven

(^Pic will make sense later in this chapter.)

*Remus(Moony)Lupin*

  I stared at Lily as she backed against a desk as Jamie stalked towards he growling but I was more concerned about Hadrian who was laid out on the floor not moving.

  "Wh..." I started to say but I got cut off when Teddy dashed towards Ry. "Damn it. Get out Lillian."

  "What did you do to Jamie?" she glared and I snarled feeling Moony come to the surface. 

  "GET OUT!" I roared and she squeaked running past me.

  "He's not breathing," Teddy said panicking.

  "Get him to the infirmary," I said casting a calming charm on Jamie and he shifted back. "Jamie, Draco go with him while I go find Severus."

  Jamie nodded and both he and Draco ran after Teddy as I rushed to the potions lab knowing I would Severus and possibly Tom if the same wave of emotion hit him also.

*Severus Snape*

  After Draco ran out of the classroom I felt a wave of fear and a frightened voice begging for help so I ordered the rest of the students to clean their stations up but it seemed they were taking their own time at it because ten minutes later the last student left and just as I was about to rush out of the room when my office door burst open and I growled glancing at the side to see Tom.

   "Where's Hadrian?" Tom demanded and before I could answer the door burst open.

  "NOW WHAT?!" I snarled turning to see Lupin standing in the doorway.

  "Figured I'd find Tom here," he said and I glared. "Teddy, Jamie, and Draco just took Hadrian to the infirmary but it would probably be a good idea to get Angel."

  "I'll go get him," I muttered as both Tom and Remus left the room and I went to my office Floo and flooed to St.Mungo.

  "Can I help you, sir?" the witched at the front desk asked.

  "I need to speak with Angel Zambini," I said urgently. "It's about one of his private patients."

  "He's in room three-ninety-four," she said and I nodded rushing towards the room and catching him exiting the room.

  "Angel," I said and he jumped looking up.

  "Severus?" he said confused.

  "Hadrian was attacked and is currently in the Hogwarts infirmary," I said and he cursed. 

  "Give me a few minutes to grab my things," he said and I nodded following him to his private office and using the floo back to Hogwarts only I exited the floo in Poppy's office and I could hear yelling coming from the main room.

  "ENOUGH," I yelled glaring at them. "Yelling isn't going to help anything."

  "Where's Angel?" Lupin asked.

  "He will be here in a moment," I sighed. "Now where is Hadrian?"

  "I put him in a private room," Poppy said. "From what this scan showed it was the best option for him."

  I grabbed the parchment and read it over before gasping at what I was seeing...

~~~
Name: Hadrian Jamie Gaunt

Age: 15

Unwanted Potions:

*Obedience Potion(age three) Lillian Potter