Chapter Twelve

Happy Holidays!

*Teddy Lupin*

  I watched helplessly as Hadrian cried out in pain as his entire body enveloped in white light, suddenly the room started shaking and I lost my footing as the floor rolled and I fell in my back as the whole room exploded in bright light. Groaning I sat up rubbing the back of my head since I smacked it when I fell before look at Jamie and Hadrian only to gasp in shock at what I saw.

  "That has never happened before," Ragnook said shocked. "See if you can get them to shift back while I check on the other goblins."

  "Jamie? Hadrian?" I asked softly moving towards them and Jamie raised his head before he growled at me and stood over the still form of Hadrian. Sighing I shifted into my wolf form and moved closer and tried to reach him.

~Jamie, its Teddy. Calm down no one is going to hurt you or Hadrian. I need to make sure the both of you are alright.~

~Teddy? What happened?~ Jamie asked and I shook my head shifting back.

  "I don't know but can you change back to human form," I said and a second later Jamie was sitting on the ground trembling. "You okay?"

  "That hurts," he groaned and I chuckled knowing how he felt before I waved my wand over Hadrian sighing in relief when the end glowed green telling me he was fine and just passed out. "He okay?"

  "He just passed out," I said gently picking the tiny wolf up and cradling him to my chest. "He's so tiny though."

  "Padfoot is gonna freak and so is Moony," Jamie laughed and I grimaced at what they'd do when they see Hadrian.

  "Can we just deal with one thing at a time," I groaned standing up and walking over to Ragnook who was now waiting by the door.

  "Where's Hadrian?" dad demanded as soon as we re-entered the office and I looked down at my arms. "What in Merlin...Remmy is gonna freak."

  "Lord Black you are free to go but Lord Gaunt has to sign those papers and send them to Madam Bones," Ragnook said and with a quick goodbye, we all exited Gringotts.

  "Now what?" Jamie asked.

  "Now," Dad sighed. "We pay a visit to your grandfather who will either kill us for the shape Hadrian's in or...Yeah no, he's going to kill us for the shape Hadrian's in."

  "Your both idiots," I muttered apparating off the street and into Gaunt Manor.

***

Teddy's Wolf form

Teddy's Wolf form

Jamie's Grim form

Jamie's Grim form

Hadrian's Wolf form(Drian is adorable in this form <3)

Hadrian's Wolf form
(Drian is adorable in this form <3)