Chapter Ten

(^I just love this pic. I was watching Grease earlier with my sister when I found this pic.)

(Who likes the new cover?⬇)

*Hadrian Potter*

  I was listening to Jamie and Teddy tell me some of the adventures they had gone on with their friends at Hogwarts while staring the purple-pink and purple-gray-blue colors that I had discovered was Sirius, Remus, and Teddy's colors were purple-dark blue with a tint of pink. 

  "Good master?" Kreature's voice broke my thoughts and I turned my head towards him smiling. 

  "Yes, Kreature?"

  "Good Master hungry?"

 "A little," I hummed. "Could you bring us all a snack, please."

  "Kreature bring good master apples," Kreature said and I felt his presence disappear.

  "That elf hates everyone," Sirius's voice said and I smiled in his direction. "How can you get him to do what you ask without him snapping and grumbling."

  "I treat him with respect just like Arcturus does," I said simply. "There is someone outside the door."

  "Professor," Jamie voice and I turned and smiled at the familiar color. "What are you doing here?"

  "I came to run a scan on Hadrian's eyes," the deep voice said and I tilted my head. "Its to tell how bad your eyes were damaged and if there is a way to heal them and give you some of your sight back."

  "Okay," I nodded watching the colors come closer until it was close to me and I saw a rainbow of colors that are in a straight line.

  "Can you see what I'm holding?"

  "Rainbow," I said watching the colors sparkle. "Arcturus had one but he never used it unless it was important."

  "Yes well I know someone who is going to help search for Arcturus and bring him home if possible," he said and I gasped.

  "Really?"

*Severus Snape*

  I saw hope light up Hadrian's face and I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see it.

  "Really," I said ignoring the shocked faces of his family. "Now I need you to keep your eyes open and be as still as you can."

  Hadrian nodded and I muttered the spell and watched him flinch slightly when the light moved towards him before he went still and a few seconds later a parchment paper appeared and I read over and thinking before grinning.

  "Snape?" Lupin said breaking me out of my thought and I looked up.

 "I may have the ingredients the make the potion to fix Hadrian's eyes," I said rising from the bed. "Give me a month to make it and then we can test it out."

  "Do you think it will work?" Hadrian's quiet voice asked and I bent down brushing his hair out of his eyes.

  "With the information, I just got from this scan I think it will work but we will have to wait and see, okay Hadrian," I said calmly not wanting to get his hopes up only for this not to work. "I have to go see if I have the ingredients I need and I will see you all in a month. Black Lupin, he said to bring the boys by soon so they can learn the truth."

  "We will," Lupin nodded and I quickly exited the room and flooed to my potions lab at Spinners End looking through my ingredients and gathering the needed ones and making a list of the ones I need to get before apparating to Gaunt Manor to find the sight spell I had been attempting to create a few months ago before Albus starting having run all over the wizarding world gather information for him to relay to Tom.

*Remus Lupin*

  After Severus left I dragged Sirius out the room and to the library throwing wards and silencing charms up as I shoved him on the couch and went over grabbing the book I needed and sitting beside him handing him the open book showing him what I had found last night.

  "What is this Moony?" he asked looking through the pages.

  "Its a family tree books," I said. "Magically charmed to add names to each tree. Look at the Gaunt family tree."

  ~~~
Gaunt Family Tree

Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt-Cassandra Lilith Prevelle
|
Lillian Gaunt(Evens)Potter(Daughter)-James Potter(son-in-law)
|
Jamie Hadrian Potter(grandson)
|
Hadrian James Potter(grandson\heir)
~~~

"What in Merlin's name?" Sirius gasped and I nodded. "Then this means..."

  "Yes," I sighed. "Lily isn't muggleborn and both cubs are a part of this war whether they want to be or not."

  "Jamie is gonna freak," Siri groaned. "No more than Tom is but in a way this is good."

  "How so?" 

  "Tom can talk to Amelia and get custody of the twins especially when she finds out what Albus is trying to pull."

  "We take the twins to Gringotts this weekend and then straight to Tom," he said and I nodded releasing the wards just before the door opened and Teddy walked in.

  "Da, Papa," he said crawling in between us. "Jamie and Hadrian are asleep."

  "So should you," I said running a hand through his hair and he yawned closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around my neck nuzzling my collarbone and a few minutes later his breathing evened out.

  "Maybe we should do his inheritance papers also," Sirius chuckled and I nodded standing up and carrying my pup to his room and tucking him into bed before checking the cubs finding them asleep in the bed.

  "Tom will want a memory of that," Padfoot whispered and handed me a camera and I quickly shot the image of Hadrian curled into Jamie's chest and Jamie curled protectively around Hadrian. 

  "Yes well they are rebuilding the sibling bond and when Hadrian goes through his inheritance he will need that bond to keep him grounded."

  "Tom needs to get custody of them before Albus or the Potters try something else."

  "I'll send him an owl while you go shower," I smirked apparating to the office where Hedwig, Jamie's owl was resting and I quickly wrote a note to Tom sending it off before making my way to the bedroom only to be pinned to the bed by a shirtless Sirius.

  "Padfoot," I growled warningly flipping us so I was on top and I leaned down nipping his collarbone causing him to whine.

  "Alpha," he gasped when I sucked on his marked flesh. Smirking I got up and disappeared into the bathroom changing into some pajama pants before walking back in to see Sirius glaring at me.

  "Not tonight," I said climbing into bed behind him and pulling him into my chest as we both fell asleep.