Soundcheck and Arcade Games

Lily's POV:

Kellin and I are done getting ready at like 11:50. 

Once Kellin sees me exit the bathroom, he gets up. "Alright guys, let's go to sound check." He tells the guys, before he smiles at me as I walk toward him. 

It only took me 40 minutes to get ready today, which was nice.(outfit) 

"Ready?" Kellin asks me as I reach him.

"Yepp."  I say with a smile, in which he returns.

The guys walk off the bus first, and Kellin and I walk off last hand in hand. Kellin locks the bus with his open hand. 

I take a drink of my monster as we begin to walk toward the stage. 

"Piggyback ride?" Kellin asks me as we walk.

"Hell yea!" I exclaim with a chuckle.

Kellin chuckles and I hand him my monster. He takes a drink of it before I get on his back. Once I do get on his back, Kellin starts running around, in the direction of the stage. The guys start running after us soon after. I chuckle. We finally reach the stage, after 2 minutes of running. I jump off of Kellin's back, and he bends down, his hands on his knees. He's not sweaty, surprisingly. 

"That was a hella lot of running." Kellin says in between breaths. 

I chuckle, and take a swig of my monster. Kellin looks up at me with a, are-you-seriously-drinking-that-in-front-of-me-right-now, look. I chuckle, but give him my moster, so he can take a drink.

Once he's done taking a drink, he says, "Thank you very much." He says it in such a funny way, I can't help but laugh hysterically.

Soon after, he joins in. The boys are tuning their instruments, so they can't hear a thing right now, sense it's so noisy. Kellin and I laugh for about two minutes. 

Once we're done laughing, Kellin starts speaking again. "Babe, you're light as fuck." He says with a chuckle.

"I know." I say with a smile.

Kellin returns the smile. "Alright well, we're gonna start doing our thing here, real soon. So, if you don't wanna get hit by instruments and running boys, then you might wanna stand on the side of the stage." Kellin says, with a slight smirk at the end of his sentence. 

I chuckle, but nod. 

As I'm walking away, Kellin grabs my wrist. I turn around and look at him. He looks into my eyes, and pulls me towards him quickly, but gently. Once we're face to face, he pecks my lips slowly. When we pull away, he smiles down at me, and I return the smile. 

I walk to the side stage, and as soon as I get there, the boys start playing, "We Like It Loud". They play about 5 songs, then they stop. Kellin walks towards me, once he reaches me, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Babe!" I whine. "What are you doing? Where are we going?" I ask in between chuckles. 

Kellin chuckles. "We have an hour to do something." He says as he put me down. 

We're in front of the bus. "Ok, so, what do ya wanna do?" I ask him in a childish way.

We chuckle. "Hmm...arcade?" He asks.

"YASSHSHSHSHHHH!" I exclaim in excitement.

Kellin and I chuckle. 

I may suck at gaming, but I love arcades.

There's an arcade place, like literally 5 minutes away from the venue, so Kellin and I walk over there.

'This is gonna be fun!' I think to myself excitedly, as we reach the doors.

Guys, I am so sorry for this short ass chapter! This is more of a filler, and I'm having writers block! -__- Tomorrow's chapter will be longer, I promise!! Love you, guys!<3 Thanks for reading! :)