With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear

Lily's POV:

The arcade was fun! We must've played like 40 games or something! Kellin set an alarm for 1:40 because the set starts at 2, so by 1:40 we left. We are currently walking back to the bus. 

Kellin grabs my hand, and intertwines our fingers. "So, how'd ya enjoy that?" He asks me as he looks down at me.

"It was amazing!" I say in excitement as I look up at him. 

Kellin smiles at me and I return the smile. We reach the bus, and Kellin opens the door. I walk in first, and soon after Kellin walks in too. The boys are in the 'living room' talking. I sit down on the couch, and Kellin sits next to me. I take out my phone to check the time. It's 1:45. I check to see if i got any text messages from Hailey. She did text me!

Hailey<3: Jace and I, miss you very very much, doll. Tell me when ya do know where you are. That sounds scary !! Not knowing where you are !! xDDD Love ya!<3 Text me when you can.

I text her back once I'm done reading her message.

Me: I miss you, too! Lmao, that does sound a little bit scary !! xD But, I actually found out where we are, so not so scary anymore! xD We're in Phoenix, Arizona. It's really fucking sunny and hot here! Like way hotter than Austin! The guys are taking the stage soon, and Kellin wants to introduce me to the fans! I'm so excited, but nervous. :) Love you, Hails!<3 Ttyl!

Once I'm done texting Hailey, I snuggle into Kellin's chest. He puts an arm around me. He's watching Shane Dawson! Dude, I fucking love Shane Dawson! He's my favorite youtuber. After 5 minutes of watching Shane, Kellin's alarm goes off. It's 1:50. The guys have to start walking to the stage to get prepared to perform. 

"Alright guys, time to go to the stage!" Kellin says loudly, so all the guys hear him. 

Justin turns off the PS4, and Gabe turns off the TV. Nick says goodbye to his daughter and hangs up the phone, and Jack gets off the couch finishing his last piece of bacon. We all exit the bus, and Kellin locks it up. We start walking to the back of the stage, so the boys can get their instruments, and tune them. 

As we're walking towards the backstage, Kellin grabs my hand, and intertwines our fingers. "Babe, don't be nervous." He says as he smiles at me.

"Is it that noticeable?" I ask him.

"Yea, kind of. Your hands are really sweaty, and you keep on biting your lip." He says chuckling.

"Ugh, I forgot I told you my nervous signs." I say with a chuckle. 

Kellin chuckles.

We get to the backstage area, and the boys start tuning their instruments. Kellin faces me, and cups my cheeks with his hands. We look into each other's eyes, and he speaks up.

"You're gonna be fine, ok." Kellin says as he smiles down at me.

I return the smile, and he pecks my lips, quickly. We hug for about 5 minutes straight as he tries to calm me. 

"Babe, I'm gonna warm up my vocals. We only have 2 minutes until we get on stage." Kellin says as he pulls away from the hug and smiles at me.

"Okee." I say as I return the smile. 

By now I'm way more calm. Kellin starts warming up. He said I'll come on before they play, "If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn." It's our song. The guys are about to take the stage, so I walk up to Kellin and give him a good luck kiss, before he runs to the stage. He smiles at me, and I return the smile.