Mommy?

Lily's POV:

Kellin and I decide to stop at a McDonalds for breakfast. We eat our breakfast inside, then when we're done, Kellin orders a happy meal for Copeland. We get back inside the car, and Kellin puts the GPS to Katelynne's house. He takes off right after. It takes about an hour to get to her house. 

Once we get on the road, I put on some music. The first song that plays is, "If You Can't Hang". Kellin and I chuckle. As the song starts, Kellin starts singing. I laugh a little, as he recreates the music video. I start singing the chorus as he stops singing. I start singing in my actual voice. I don't even realize until I'm done. Kellin glances over at me as his jaw drops.

"Babe, I never knew you could sing that beautifully." Kellin says as his eyes get back on the road.

"Well yea, I can sing a little. But, I really only sing with my actual voice in the shower, or when nobody's around." I say as a tomato red blush, takes over my face. I start looking outside the window, as my blush gets to a pinkish color. 

"Oh my, God, babe! A little?! That was beautiful! Why don't you sing around me more often?" Kellin asks with wide eyes.

"I don't know. I guess, I'm just scared of being judged." I say still looking outside the window.

"I don't know why, though. You really do sing good." Kellin says as we get to a stoplight.

"Thanks, Kells." I say as I look at him.

He smiles and pecks my lips. As soon as we pull away, the light turns green, so Kellin starts driving once again.

"Babe, I have an idea!" Kellin exclaims as his eyes go wide.

"And that would be?" I ask in a funny voice.

Kellin laughs. "How about you go on stage with us?" Kellin asks. "Like, I introduce you to the fans, then we play, 'If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn', together. Ya know, sense it's our song." Kellin says with a chuckle and wink at the end of his sentence. 

I laugh a bit before responding. "I would love to do that." I say as a I let out a deep breath, that I didn't know I had been holding.

Kellin puts his right hand on my left thigh. He looks at me through the rearview mirror, as he talks. "Babe, don't be nervous. Your voice is all natural, and you'll be fine. Just have fun! Embarrass yourself! That's the best part of being on stage. Having fun and being goofy." Kellin says with a smile.

I return the smile and nod. 

We sing along to a couple more songs, then we finally get to Katelynne's house. I'm so excited!! Kellin exits the car, then runs to my side, and opens my door. I smile at him as I get out of the car. He returns the smile. Kellin locks up the car, and we start walking towards the door. As we're walking, Kellin grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

We get to the door, and Kellin knocks after letting out a breath.

"You nervous?" I ask Kellin, as I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Just a bit, but I'll be fine." He says as he looks down at me, and smiles.

I return the smile, and soon after Katelynne opens the door. I guess Katelynne wasn't expecting me, because she just stares at me for like 5 seconds with a blank stare, before she speaks.

Katelynne takes a breath back into reality, as she smiles, and pulls her cardigan over her. "Hi, I'm Katelynne." Katelynne says as she reaches her left arm out for me to shake, noticing I'm holding Kellin's hand with my right.

We shake hands, as I say, "Hi, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you." I smile.

Katelynne returns the smile, and nods. "Come in." She says.