Let's Cheers To This

Kellin's POV:

Once Lily nods her head, I go to the bunk area to have a chat with, Justin.

I reach his bunk, then open the curtains. He's hugging his legs and crying. I sit next to him.

"Why?" I ask him hurt by what he has done, barely above a whisper, my voice cracking. 

"I'm sorry." He says through sniffles.

"No you're not, Justin. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done what you did." I say almost crying. "Look, dude. I'm not gonna kick you out of the band or anything. You're my bestfriend and I can't do that to the fans. Lily said she forgives you. She just wants to be friends with you, if you're willing to try again, of course." I inform him.

He raises his head from his knees, and looks me straight in the eye. "Even after everything I've done?" He asks. "After everything I've done, you guys forgive me?" He asks me in disbelief.

"Yes, we forgive you, Justin. Lily said she just wants to forgive and forget. She wants to be friends with you again, and Justin no matter what you did you're my bestfriend, and I forgive you. But, I warn you, try to pull anything like that on my girl again, and you're done." I say looking him straight in the eye.

He nods with a serious face. "I promise to you, Kellin. I will never do anything like this ever again. I want to talk to, Ev- Lily about it. I want to be friends with her again, and I want to earn not only your trust again, but Lily's too. I'm genuinely sorry, Kellin. I want to apologize to, Lily as well, face-to-face." He says seriously.

"I accept your apology, Justin. I want to be able to trust in you, Justin, so try your hardest for me." I say accepting his apology. "I'm gonna go get, Lily, so we can all talk about it." I say before getting off his bunk, and walking back to the 'living room' to get my princess.

I get to the 'living room', and Lily looks up at me. 

~~~~~~

Lily's POV:

I hear footsteps coming from the bunk area. I'm guessing it's Kellin. While he was gone I was texting, Hailey. We talked about the date last night, and about the situation that happened 2 hours ago. When Kellin gets to the 'living room', I look up at him. 

"You took a while talking to him. Is everything ok?" I ask Kellin, as I get up, walking towards him.

Once I'm face-to-face with him he starts speaking. "Really? It felt like 5 minutes." He says chuckling. "Justin actually wants to talk to you." He says.

"Umm...ok." I say awkwardly.

Kellin grabs my hand, and intertwines our fingers. We start walking to the bunk area, Kellin opens the curtains to enter, and we walk to Justin's bunk.

We sit in Nick's bunk, which is right in front of Justin's bunk, and Justin starts speaking immediately.

"Ev- I mean Lily! I'm still getting used to the whole nickname change." He says with a chuckle. I keep a straight face. I guess he was expecting me to laugh. "Sorry, not the right time." He said with an apologetic look. "Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, Lily. I know what I did was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it, no matter what. Lily, I still want to be friends with you, like 6 years ago, bestfriends. I want to gain your trust, and Kellin's trust again. I'm so, so, so, sorry! I can't say it enough. I will never, ever do what I did today, ever again." He apologizes, I know he means it. "So, do you forgive me?" He asks me nervously.

"Yes, I forgive you, Justin, and I do wanna start over. I wanna be friends again, but it's gonna take a while to earn my trust again." I say with a straight face.

"I don't expect you to trust me anytime soon, but thank you for forgiving me. I really wanna start over, and be friends once again." He says with a smile.

Kellin and I both, return the smile. "Friends it is." I say smiling. 

"Cool! Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm hella tired." Justin says, before lying down on his side facing, Kellin and I. "Nite." He says with a smile, before closing his curtains.

Kellin and I chuckle, then get up and walk to the 'living room', still holding hands. I just noticed, he never let go of it.

We sit on the couch. "So, what do you wanna do now?" Kellin asks me.

"Hmm...I don't know, actually." I say, not knowing what to do today. "I guess, we could watch some movies." I say, tiredly.

"Good idea, let's just have a lazy day, today." He says.

I smile at him, and peck his lips. 

He smiles at me. "What was that for?" He asks me chuckling.

"You just make me happy. I never wanna leave." I say smiling at him. 

"Well, good, because you make me happy, and I never wanna leave." He says, before pecking my lips.

As he's about to pull away, I tug on his shirt, and press my lips against his. He puts his left hand on my waist, and I wrap my left arm around his neck. My right hand's still on his shirt, his right hand is cupping my right cheek. We kiss for about two minutes, then we pull away for air. I smile at him, and he returns the smile.

"What movie do ya wanna watch?" Kellin asks me in a funny voice.

I chuckle, then say, "Corpse Bride."

"Oh my god, yashhhshhshshhhh! My favorite movie!" Kellin exclaims excitedly.

I chuckle. "Really?! That's your favorite movie?" I ask him in disbelief, actually.

"YASHSHSHHHH!" He exclaims once again.

I chuckle, then say, "Good, cause that's my favorite movie, so we're gonna be watching this movie a lot!" I say happily.

He chuckles, then says, "YASHSHSHHH!" He exclaims, once again.

Kellin puts in the movie in the DVD, and we start watching it on the big ass flat screen TV, in front of us.

"Let's just watch movies the whole day!" I say before the movie begins.

Kellin wraps an arm around my shoulders, and I snuggle my head into his chest. "I agree." He says.

We start watching the movie.

The movie is like an hour long, so it's not that long. Once the movie ends, we look for another movie. We somehow end up watching, White Chicks.

The day goes by like that, just us cuddled up, on the couch, watching movies.