Let Love Bleed Red

Lily's POV:

We've been driving around for an hour and twenty minutes. All we've done is sing and look around Austin. Kellin said this is part of the surprise. We finally stop. Kellin parks the car, and I take a look around. We're at a beach, and there's an ice cream truck parked in front of it. Kellin gets out of the car, and walks over to my door to open it. I get out and flash him a smile. He returns the smile and shuts the door, locking the car.

Kellin and I start walking towards the direction of the ice cream truck. As we're walking, Kellin grabs my hand. I can feel our fingers intertwine. I smile up at him, and he smiles down at me. 

'God, I feel so short compared to Kellin. And he's pretty short. He's 5'8 and I'm only 5'6. I'm so short.' I think to myself.

We get to the ice cream truck and a lady, that looks like she's in her late 30s, asks us what we want.

"I'll have a chocolate." Kellin says then points at me with his free hand. "And for the lady a...?" He asks me.

"Chocolate." I say with a smile.

The lady returns the smile, then says, "Alright, coming right up, give me two minutes."

In those two minutes, Kellin and I, make conversation.

"Alright here ya go." The lady said, handing us our ice creams.

Kellin and I, say thanks. "By the way, ya'll make a cute couple." She says with a smile.

Kellin and I return the smile, and blush slightly at her comment.

We start walking towards the beach, while eating our ice creams. The sun is setting, so I'm guessing it's around 7. I take my phone out to check the time, and just as I predicted it's 7:00 at night. Once we reach the shore, Kellin and I start walking alongside it. 

"So, what do you think so far?" Kellin asks me about the date.

"I love it! I can't wait to see what's up next." I say excitedly, with a smile at the end.

He returns the smile, and blushes a bit. We walk around the beach goofing around and talking, until we finish our ice creams. Kellin grabs my hand, and sits on the sandy beach, pulling me gently along with him. We just sit there and watch the sun go down. It's beautiful! We start to talk about some things, like life and such. 

When the sun is about to fully set, Kellin grabs my hand and gently pulls me up on my feet, as he gets up. He looks directly into my eyes and I look back into his. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he grabs hold of my waist. He pulls me a little closer to him, and starts leaning in. I get on my tiptoes, close my eyes, and lean in. We kiss. The kiss lasts for about 10 seconds. He kissed me so gently, but passionately, his lips so wet and soft. When the kiss is over, and he opens his eyes, he smiles down at me. I return the smile and look down blushing, but still smiling. He puts his index finger to my chin, and raises it slowly and gently. He looks at me with hopeful eyes. He kisses my forehead, and hugs me tight, as if he's never letting go. I hug back and smile.

When he lets go of me, he grabs both of my hands with his hands, and brings them up to his chest. Looking up from our hands he looks down at me and says, "Evangeline Lilliana Rodriguez, I have really strong feelings for you and I just don't see myself with anyone else right now or ever. They say that love is forever, and your forever is all that I need. So, Lily, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks me looking straight into my eyes. His beautiful and big green eyes, hoping for me to say yes. 

When he asks me this question, shocks go through my body like fireworks, I have butterflies in my stomach, and I just feel like a fucking queen. This right here, is something I thought I would never have, something called, love. I'm in love with Kellin Quinn Bostwick. Before any more time goes by, and I leave him waiting losing hope, I answer his question. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Kellin Quinn Bostwick." I say, almost crying from excitement, but smiling as he smiles down at me. He leans in and quickly pecks my lips, then hugs me tight.