I'll Take You There

Lily's POV: 

We're currently 15 minutes away from the venue, and Gabe calls Kellin. 

"Babe, can you pick it up, please?" Kellin asks.

I nod and pick up the phone. I put the phone on speaker, so Kellin can hear.

"Hello?" Gabe asks.

"Yea, wassup Gabe?" Kellin says.

"Oh, hey, Kells. Umm...can I ask you for a favor?" Gabe asks. 

"Go ahead." I say. 

"Wait, am I on speaker?" Gabe asks.

"Yeap, you are." I say, in a bit of a preppy voice.

"Oh, ok. Well anyways, can you guys go to the grocery store real quick? There isn't any food left, and everybody's hungry." Gabe asks.

"Yea bud, no problem. There's a grocery store like 5 minutes away from the bus, so we'll go real quick." Kellin says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Cool, dude. Thanks, Kells. I owe you." Gabe says.

"No problem, man." Kellin says. 

Gabe says, "K, bye.", and I hang up the phone. 

"I'm so excited!" Kellin exclaims.

"Why?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I love going to stores. I have so much fun. I can run around like a little kid, get candy, meet fans, get kicked out, which is actually really funny, and be free for a little while. You're gonna have a lot of fun with me at the grocery store!" Kellin says all giddy.

I giggle, and look through the rearview mirror, back at Copeland. "Looks like someone's tired." I say referring to Cope. 

"Yea, it's ok, though. Once we get to the grocery store, she'll wake up. She loves grocery stores just like me." Kellin says, smiling at me through the rearview mirror.

I smile back. "She's just like you, Kellin. The way she acts, her looks, everything about her, just reminds me of you. She doesn't look a bit like, Katelynne. I'm so in love with her, Kellin." I say smiling really wide, as my eyes glow.

Kellin grins. "Really?" Kellin asks me, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes!" I whisper yell, so I don't wake Copeland up. "She's just like you, just a girl. Like-" 

I get cut off by Kellin, as he chuckles. "Not that." He says. "I meant, you seriously love her that much?" Kellin asks.

I look down for a second as I smile, then look back up at Kellin. "The love that I feel for her is undescribable. The love that I feel for you is undescribable. The happiness that I feel when I'm around you guys is undescribable." I say, as I look back down at my thighs, blushing a bit.

Kellin puts his right hand on my left thigh, and parks the car. We're at the grocery store. I look up at Kellin, and he stares straight into my eyes, as I stare into his beautiful sea green eyes.

"I love you, too, Lily. More than you could ever imagine, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and Cope. I don't see myself anywhere else without you guys. I wanna spend the rest of my life traveling the world with you guys, and hopefully some more young Quinn's." Kellin chuckles as he says the last part.

I grin, and blush a tomato red. I look back down at Kellin's hand, this time.

Kellin puts his fingers to my chin, and raises my head, so my face is facing his. He smiles, and says, "You have a beautiful blush, Lily. Please don't hide it from me." Kellin says with a wide smile. 

I return the smile. 

"But, I'm serious about everything I said." Kellin says, with a slight chuckle and blush. 

"I know you are, and I am too." I say, reassuring him that I have the same plans. 

"I'm glad you feel that way, Lills, because there's a question that I've been dying to ask you." Kellin says with a smile, and hopeful eyes.

"And that is?" I ask Kellin, with a small nervous laugh.

"I was gonna wait until the end of the tour to ask you this, but this is the perfect moment to ask you, and I just can't wait anymore." Kellin says, pausing. "So, I know this might be a bit early to ask, but will you move in with Copeland, the guys, and I, when the tour ends?" Kellin asks me nervously. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. You probably think it's too-" 

I cut Kellin off, by kissing him, deep and passionately. After we pull away, Kellin blushes madly, which makes me giggle. I place my right hand on Kellin's left cheek.

"Of course I'll move in with you guys after the tour." I say with a big smile, plastered on my face. 

Kellin's eyes glow up again, as they widen, and he smiles widely. "Really?" Kellin asks in surprise, but I don't understand why, I mean why would I say no?

"Yes, but under one condition." I say.

"Ahmm...anything for you princess." Kellin says with hopeful eyes, and a curious face. 

I blush when he calls me, princess. "Can Jace, Hailey, and their kids live with us?" I ask, with hopeful eyes.

"Of course!" Kellin says happily. "They're both really nice, and I can't wait to meet their kids. Plus, Gabe will be happy to see Jace. They really hit it off." Kellin says.

I smile. "Yayy!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say excitedly as I wrap my arms around Kellin's neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist. 

As we're pulling away from our hug, Kellin starts leaning in to kiss me.

I start leaning in as well, but then Copeland wakes up, and says, "Mommy? Daddy? Are we at the bus yet?" Copeland asks us before she yawns.

Instead of pulling away, Kellin pecked my lips really quickly, then chuckled a bit. I chuckled as well.

Kellin spoke up. "Actually, we're at the grocery store, Cope. We're gonna buy a couple of things." Kellin says.

"The grocery store?!!" Cope asks excitedly.

I chuckle, as Kellin grins at me. "Yepp, the grocery store." Kellin says smiling.

"YAYY!" Cope exclaims happily.

Kellin and I chuckle, then Kellin unlocks the car, and gets out. He walks over to my side, and opens my door. I get out of the car, and smile at him. Kellin returns the smile, and shuts my door. I open Copeland's door, and unbuckle her. She's currently on the ground, holding my hand. Kellin locks up the car, and we start walking towards the grocery store.

As we're walking towards the grocery store, Copeland says, "Daddy, can you give me a piggyback ride?" Copeland asks Kellin.

"Of course, baby!" Kellin says, and bends down.

Copeland releases her hand from mine, and jumps on her dad's back. We start walking towards the grocery store, afterwards.