Here We Go

Lily's POV:

Copeland is done getting ready by 1:50. She looks beautiful! I straightened her hair, and Kellin found a really cute outfit for her. She looks like Avril Lavigne, just shorter.(outfit)(hair) Once she was done getting ready, the guys, Copeland, Kellin, and I, decided to start heading to the stage. 

Copeland is currently in between, Kellin and I. She is holding my right hand with her left hand, and Kellin's left hand with her right hand. Kellin and I swing her back and forth as we walk. I giggle, as I watch her enjoying her time. After five minutes of walking, we finally reach the backstage.

The guys start tunning their instruments, and Kellin starts warming up his voice. 

"Mommy!" Copeland exclaims.

"Yes, baby?" I ask her. 

She reaches out her arms for me to grab her. I chuckle, and pick her up. The guys get their 2 minute warning from Ron. Kellin walks up to me, and pecks my lips quickly. I smile, and he returns the smile. 

"Cope, let your mom rest for awhile." Kellin says with a chuckle.

"No!" Copeland exclaims.

I chuckle, and say, "It's fine. I love having the little munchkin in my arms." I say with a smile. 

Kellin chuckles, but nods. 

The guys get their one minute warning.

"I love you, and I'll see you very soon, up there." Kellin tells me. 

"I love you too, do your best like always, and have fun." I say as an encouragement. 

Kellin smiles at me, and I peck his lips, slowly. After he pulls away, he kisses Cope's forehead, and she smiles. The guys run to the stage, and Kellin follows, right behind them. They immediately start playing their first song. I notice which song it is, as it gets to the chorus. It is, "Who Are You Now". I start singing along, soon after. 

Set List:

Who Are You Now

With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear

The Left Side of Everywhere

Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime 

If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn

Better Off Dead

The Best There Ever Was (feat. Fronz)

The set goes by really quick. Kellin introduces me, and I sing with them. Once the song is over, I get off stage, and Fronz hands me Copeland. They play their next two songs, and the set is over just like that. The guys run off the stage, Kellin and Fronz last. Kellin hugs me, and I hug back. Surprisingly he's not sweaty, today. 

"Babe, how are you not sweaty?" I ask Kellin with a chuckle. 

"I know right!" Kellin exclaims.

All three of us: Cope, Kellin, and I, giggle. 

"Honestly, I don't really know. I guess today's show just wasn't that active." Kellin says with a shrug.

"Hmm." I say.

"Well anyways, let's go to the park!" Kellin exclaims very hyper. 

I chuckle. "Okee." I say.

"Yay, park!" Copeland exclaims.

Kellin and I chuckle, as we get to the car. I buckle Copeland up, then get in, and Kellin starts driving.