Disney Pixar Memories

Lily's POV: 

We get back to the venue, and Kellin parks the car. We get out of the car, and he opens the trunk, as I unbuckle Copeland. She's asleep, so I take her to the bus. As I'm walking, Kellin's at the bus door, waiting for someone to come out and open it. Me, being the kind person I am, open it for him, and he smiles at me, in thanks. I smile back, and Kellin enters the bus. I go in, and to my surprise, no one is on the bus. 

Kellin puts the bags of food, in the 'kitchen', and disappears into the parking lot, once again. I put Cope in her bunk, and leave the bus to help Kellin with the groceries. Once I get to the car, there's only 3 more bags left. So, I grab all three of them, close the trunk, and start heading towards the bus. As I'm making my 2 minute trip back to the bus, Kellin starts walking towards the car, probably thinking there are more groceries. 

As he's about to pass me to get to the car, I grab his arm with my open hand, and say, "This is it." I say with a small smile.

Kellin returns the smile, and says, "Okee", then locks up the car.

I start walking back to the bus, and after 30 seconds, Kellin starts walking back to the bus as well. I can hear him running towards me. As he gets closer to me, he picks me up bridal style, and carries me back to the bus. I blush, and giggle on the way there. After a minute, we get back on the bus.

I'm still in Kellin's arms, and he says, "Put the stuff on the counter, princess."

I blush, and do as told. 

Kellin carries me to the back lounge room, gently kicks the door shut, and sets me on the ground, on my feet. I smile up at him, and he smiles down at me, grabbing my hands in his. He starts leaning in for a long and passionate kiss, so I get on my tiptoes, and lock our lips. We kiss for about 5 minutes, until Kellin pulls away. He gives me one of his famous serious faces, and puts his right hand on my left shoulder. As I give Kellin confused and hopeful eyes, he starts sliding my cardigan off my left arm. Kellin does the same to my other arm, then looks at my cardigan in his left hand, and tosses it on the couch. Before I can say anything, Kellin grabs my hands and starts kissing the scars on my arms. I blush madly at his actions.

'Why is he doing this?' I ask myself.

When Kellin is done going down my right arm, he opens his eyes, and we lock eyes. Kellin wraps his arms around my waist, and hugs me tightly. I hug back, of course. We pull away after a minute. Kellin grabs my hand in his, once again.

Kellin looks at me with sad, yet hopeful eyes, then starts speaking. "Lily, I know you haven't cut in awhile, at least I hope, but just promise me that you won't do it ever again, please? I love you, and I can't lose you, ever. The reason I did this was because you deserve so much more, you are beautiful, kind, and in my eyes perfect. You're beautiful with scars or without scars. I love you so much, Lily. Please, don't ever leave me." Kellin says, the glow in his eyes growing more and more, as he says each word. 

I can't help but breakdown into tears. I hug Kellin once more, my heads snuggled into his chest, as I cry. Kellin hugs back tightly. Once I'm more calm, I pull away from Kellin, and look straight into his beautiful sea green eyes. 

"Kellin, I promise, I will never ever cut again. I'll be all yours forever, as long as you're my forever. I love you, Kellin." I say as I sniffle a bit, and snuggle my head into his chest.

I can feel Kellin smile, then say, "I swear that I will never ever leave. I'll keep fighting for you, always, princess." Kellin says before he kisses my head.

I smile, and hug him tighter. Kellin reacts by hugging me tight, as well. After 5 minutes of standing in the middle of the lounge room hugging, Kellin and I hear the door open. We look to see who it is, and it's Copeland.

"Mommy, Daddy, can we watch a movie?" Copeland asks us.

Kellin and I chuckle, but agree. We asked Copeland what movie she wanted to watch, and she said, Toy Story. So, we put in Toy Story, got some candy, and now we're watching the movie. This movie kind of makes me sad because it used to be Lilac's favorite movie as a child. But I snuggle with my family, and enjoy the film.

Crappy chapter, I know. Sorry guys. Not much of an excuse here, I'm actually getting really great ideas lately, but its currently 2:30 am as I'm writing this, so I'm hella tired. Plus, I'm not really having the best day, today. Kind of depressed, to be honest. :( Love you guys, though.<3 Thanks for sticking around. I promise tomorrow's chapter will be better! I'll even try to write and publish TWO chapters for you guys, tomorrow! Be excited! See ya, guys! ;) Love ya!<3