iRemember

(Time Skip to a Week Later: Monday Afternoon: 12:17)

Lily's POV:

Kellin has visited me everyday for the past week, like he said he would. I haven't gained much memory, but I remember little snippets. Kellin has been showing me pictures, as well as talking about my life, and the rest of the guys have been trying to help as well. Yesterday, Kellin showed me a video of me dying a little girl's hair. I soon noticed the girl was, Copeland, Kellin's daughter. Kellin says I love her very much and that she loves me as well, and that she misses me. So today, sense I get out of the hospital, Kellin is bringing Copeland along, and when the doctor says I can go, we're going to go to a park.

I already dressed up to leave, so I'm currently texting Hailey. We've been texting since Tuesday. Hailey and Jace have also been sharing stories with me, and sending me pictures. Once the clock strikes 12:20, Kellin walks in my room, with Copeland by his side, holding her hand. My jaw drops, and I put a hand over my mouth. 

'She's beautiful!' I think to myself.

"Hey, Lills." Kellin says.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

Copeland waves, and I wave back. Kellin and Copeland sit down on the couch.

"So, when do you get out of here?" Kellin asks me.

"In like an hour." I respond.

"Cool." Kellin says.

I nod.

Copeland whispers something into Kellin's ear, and he grins. "Go ahead." Kellin says, as he looks at me. 

I smile back, then Copeland gets up from the couch, and starts walking towards me. Once she gets to the bed, she reaches her arms out for me to grab her. I grab her and set her on my lap, then she hugs me. I hug her back tightly, then I remember the first time she ever called me, Mommy. 

"I missed you, Mommy." Copeland says, then...I remember it all, everything. 

I hug her tighter, then say, "I remember!" I exclaim.

Kellin gets up from the couch with wide eyes, and Copeland pulls away from the hug.

"What do you mean?" Kellin asks me.

"I mean, I remember everything!" I say with a grin.

Kellin smashes his lips onto mine, and kisses me passionately. 

'I can't believe I went a week without this!' I think to myself as we pull away.

Copeland hugs me tight soon after, and Kellin turns it into a group hug once he hugs both of us.

"I love you guys so much." I say as I tear up a bit.

"I love you too, Mommy." Copeland says cuddling into my chest, which makes me smile.

"I love you girls more." Kellin says as he puts his forehead to mine. 

Short chapter, I know! But, I'm really excited for the APMA's, so I can't think of anything other than that.xD Next chapter will be longer and better. ;) And yes, I did write the title like that on purpose!! Love you guys, sooo much! Stay awesome, stay sweet, and stay beautiful! <3

​​​​​​​​​​