Hair Dye and Candy

Lily's POV:

As the guys finish their last song, they run off the stage. Kellin runs up to, Copeland and I, and gives me a passionate peck on the lips, as Cope giggles. Then, he kisses Copeland's forehead. Copeland returns the kiss, but on Kellin's lips. Kellin chuckles, which makes me laugh a bit.

"So, what do my two beautiful ladies want to do today?" Kellin asks Cope and I, as we start heading towards the bus.

"Hmm..." Cope says, which makes Kellin and I chuckle.

"How about, we all dye our hair?" I suggest. "Copeland, of course, has to get a hair spray dye, thing." I say with a chuckle.

Kellin smiles. "That's a great idea! I'm tired of my brown hair, I wanna try something new!" Kellin says agreeing. 

I giggle. "Ok, so, you up for dying your hair, Cope?" I ask Copeland, who currently has a frown painted on her face.

"Why can't I get my hair dyed?" Copeland whines. 

"Ok fine, streaks." Kellin says.

"Pink streaks?" Copeland asks, as her frown becomes a smile.

"I think pink will look beautiful on you, Cope." I say with a smile.

"YAYAYAYYYY!" Cope exclaims happily.

Kellin and I chuckle, as we approach the bus. "Ok well, let's go buy some hair dye." Kellin says smiling.

Copeland and I smile. "Ok, let's go!" I exclaim. 

We walk to the venue's lot, I buckle Copeland up, then we start driving to the nearest Sally's. It was only 15 minutes away. We go in, and Kellin grabs one of the caskets. Copeland's in my arms, like always. She's just like Kellin, very clingy, but I love it!

We go into the hair dye area, and get two boxes of pink hair dye. Kellin wants to dye his hair half black and half red. So we grab two boxes of red hair dye, and two boxes of black hair dye. I'm gonna dye my hair baby blue and lavender. So, Kellin grabs two boxes of lavender hair dye, and two boxes of baby blue hair dye. We grab a big container of bleach, and we're ready to pay, so we head to the front. 

Kellin, the gentleman he is, paid for all of us. Once we exit, Kellin puts the hair dye and bleach in the trunk, as I buckle Copeland up.

Once we all get in the car, Copeland asks, "Can we get candy? Please, please, please?" 

Kellin and I chuckle, before he responds. "Hell yea! I want some candy!" Kellin exclaims.

I chuckle, but agree. "Candy sounds good! We're gonna be really hyper today." I say with a giggle.

'God, I'm such a child!' I think to myself, as I giggle.

Kellin chuckles, and turns on the radio. The song that comes on is, "Welcome to the Jungle", by Guns and Roses, and we all start jamming. It takes us 5 minutes to get to the nearest gas station. Copeland and I go inside to get some candy, while Kellin fills the gas tank. Copeland and I grab some gummies, chocolate, gum, jolly ranchers, chips, cookies, etc. 

We go to pay for our candy, and the woman at the cash register says, "Wow! That's a lot of candy." She says with a warm smile. 

Copeland and I giggle. "Just having a fun day, today." I say returning the smile.

"That's cool. Do you mind if I ask you a question?" The lady asks me.

"Not at all! You can ask me anything." I say.

"Ok. Is she yours?" She asks as she points to Copeland.

"Actually no. Her dad's my boyfriend. But I love her like she's mine." I say as I kiss Copeland's cheek, and Cope smiles.