In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

Kellin's POV:

Lily didn't respond and her body went numb in my arms. "Lily?" I question. No answer. I pull away from her and she's unconscious. "Shit!" I exclaim, pick Lily's body up bridal style, and run to the bus. 

All the guys are in the living room talking. "Guys, we need to go to a hospital, right now!" I exclaim as I barge into the bus.

"What wh-oh shit!" Jack exclaims.

I already returned the rental car, so we're gonna have to drive the bus to the nearest hospital. "Nick, can you drive?" I ask Nick worriedly.

"Yes." Nick says in a serious tone with wide eyes, and runs to the front.

"Where's Copeland?" I ask the guys, sitting down the couch with Lily in my arms.

"She's still sleeping." Gabe says staring at Lily.

"Ok, good. She can't see Lily like this. She'll freak!" I exclaim while I look down at Lily's body, tears forming in my eyes.

"Dude, what the fuck happened?" Justin asks me, with sad eyes.

"We we're having a good time in the rain, I hug her and say, 'I love you', then lightning strikes near us, and her body goes numb." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek, as I look down at Lily's numb body.

Justin looks down at the floor with a sad look on his face. "She'll be ok." Justin says as he looks back up at me.

More tears slip out of my eyes as I sniffle, then I wipe them away. "I hope so." I murmur.

"She's strong, Kellin. She's been through a lot, and she's still here. So, she'll be fine." Gabe says.

I nod, and the bus stops. I look out the window, and we're at the hospital. I stand up, with Lily in my arms, and run out of the bus. I run to the front desk and tell the lady my situation. She nods rapidly, and puts Lily in a stretcher. A couple more doctors show up, and take Lily to a room. I stand outside the doors of the room, and cry.

'God, I hope she's ok', is all I can think.