Chapter 24

THANK YOU FOR 4.3k READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Campers i have good news and bad news." The camp quickly turned silent as they turned to look at Chiron. "The good news, Percy Jackson has been found and is safe now."

"What do you mean? What happened to Percy?" Piper spoke in the silence.

"Percy was captured by the last remaining Titan and taken to the fields of punishment for almost three weeks and tortured." A collective group and gasps and noise filled his ears. "Remain calm, Percy was saved by Hades and Artemis and is now recovering with the hunters. He will return once he is well."

"What do you mean he's staying with the hunters? Is he going to dance around and make flower crowns with them." Jack spoke. A couple of the younger campers snickered but quited quickly at the growl from Jason and Clarisse and the glares from the older campers. Many of them had met the hunters and were very touchy especially about Zoe.

"No they are going to be hunting down the deadliest monsters to walk the earth. Percy will also be continuing his missions for Lady Hestia and Lady Hera in saving abused demigods and bringing them here of to the hunters." Jack's jaw dropped and Chiron smirked.

Annabeth and Piper cornered Jack after dinner. "Hey Beth finally came crawling back?"

"More i don't like you insulting my friends. You were there for the war don't you remember? Right you didn't fight and when you did Clarisse was the one who did the most work. Now i have two very good friends in that Hunt, Percy and Thalia, and i really don't appreciate you bad mouthing them while they do more in a month then you have don't every. Got it?"

"My turn." Piper stepped forward.

"What's a weak daughter of Aphrodite going to do to me." The two girls smirked.

"I know you were jealous of Percy, you wanted everything he had. Nows your chance to get some real attention. If you want some attention you will go up in front of Chiron talking to the group you new campers and punch yourself in the face. Great way to be noticed." She put all he love for Percy and hate for Jack into her words.

They snickered as his eyes glazed over. They watched him walk to the cluster and push his way to the center. They all backed away and watched what the proud son of Ares was about to do. Their eyes widened as he punched himself breaking his nose.

Piper slipped on Annabeth's invisibility cap and ran towards the beach. Annabeth stepped out as the charmspeak wore off.

"What did you do Beth!"

"I didn't do anything, but may i ask what caused you to break your own nose?"

"You did something i was talking to you and the wretched daughter of Aphrodite and then i don't remember till i had a broken nose. Chiron you have to punish them! They bewitched me!"

"Neither of them are children of Hecate and have no way of bewitching you. We should go the infirmary and fix your nose."

"Hey Beth! Why aren't you at your cabin? Dinner ended, its almost like you knew this was going to happen."

"Actually i'm going to meet Piper at the beach. You're going to bleed out soon if you don't deal with your nose." She started walking to the beach, as she passed she kicked him in his jewels. "Don't you ever describe Piper like that again." She growled and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. i moved the authors note down here so i dont spoil anything. Ok so if you didst know my post scheduled is Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. i dont know if i will get a chance to post on everyone of those days so if i skip a day im very sorry but school just started up for me again. In other news this Thursday August 17 i will e posting the first few chapters of my marauders a school story. So if you like Harry Potter and the Marauders you should read it and if you haven't ready anything with the marauders you should