THE END!!!

YAYYYY ok guys this is the formal ending for book 1! I am currently writing the next book and hopefully will get to post it tonight or at least very soon. I want to say thank you all for reading and getting me to this many reads because ive said before i dont think my writing is good enough for all these people that enjoy mine story.

  i see all your comments and i keep getting asked if Sage will be a big part of the next book, and i really dont know i have a vague idea of what will happen like the main points. a lot of you guys seem to want her back so i can try and bring her back and get her in some how. 

Someone asked who Percy will be paired up with and they said it should be Piper. no im giving them a vert sibling like relationship. at the start he was going to be with artemis, i considered zoe, bella, putting him back with annabeth. ive considered everyone and im not going to tell you my choice. so you will have to wait until i finally make them get together which will probably in a very tragic way.

im not sure if there will be a third book it depends on what happen in the second. 

the second book is officially called War and Woes so keep your eyes open for that. my main plan is percy comes back to the void then has to go back under a secret identity to fight in the giant war. thats it because i cant tell you guys everything that will happen.

thats all so thank you again. Love you guys <3

-Sofia