Chapter 37

He laughed at them when he heard a voice he loved to hear. "You guys must be Percy's friends he brought back from the dead." A girl with dark red hair and stormy grey eyes walked with Ryder behind her.

"Hey Emm, Ryder. Meet Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Michael Yew, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendof, Ethen Narmuk, and Luke Callsten. These are some of the heros from the titan war."

"Hello guys. I'm Emmeline, but call me Emm, and this is Ryder. I apologize for him in advance." Everyone laughed while Ryder glared at her and Percy.

"You guys were brought back to join the Primordial Army for the next great Prophecy. Ryder and Emma are two of the generals of the houses. I'm the general for Chaos house, the house for you guys. You will train in every weapon there is, once you have trained you take something like an exam. If you pass your in the army, in Chaos house. But you guys should all pass." They nodded as they looked around in awe. They were in the throne room which was quite impressive.

"Do you want me, Percy, and Ryder to take you on a tour of Shining City?" Emm asked. 'I was getting to that' Percy grumbled. "But i beat you to it. Come on we'll show you where you're staying." They nodded and followed the trio as they got their tour.

Luke smiled when he saw Percy threw his arm around Ryder and Emm, his friend was happy again.

2000 years later. (2 earth years later)

Percy was training Bianca with a sword when a messenger came running. "Sir your mother needs you in the throne room right now, along with the other generals and your friends."

"Thank you Daniel, and what have i said about calling me Sir?"

"Don't call your Sir. Sorry Sir, i mean Percy." He ran off and Luke was laughing with Zoe.

"I will never get used to people calling your lord and Sir, Percy." Luke spoke through his gasps for air.

A throwing knife flew through the air cutting a small line on Luke's cheek. "Neither will i Luke." Percy got whacked on the head by someone. He turned and saw a hurricane in glowing grey orbs.

"Percy if you and Luke don't stop beating each other up i'm going to stop healing you guys." Emm sighed and used the shadows to heal Luke's face. "Now your mother called us so it must be important. Let's go." Percy opened a portal which they all walked through and they appeared in the throne room.

"So mom what do you need?" Percy walked over and flopped into his throne which Chaos had given him.

"It's time to make you immortal." All their jaws dropped. "Since most of you are twenty or at least at a good age, it's time to make you immortal. When you became generals you are put through test you don't even know about. Those test were the past four wars. You all survived so you get to become immortal and your friends because they are more than worthy of it."

"Thank you Chaos." Bella spoke. Percy had always like Bella, she had long blond wavy hair and blue eyes which turned green when she uses her powers from Gaea. She was a daughter of Zeus who Chaos save when Zeus tried to kill her once she was born. That made his blood boil.

"You all deserve it Bella, so who wants to go first." Emmeline stepped forward.

"I'll do it." Chaos nodded to Nyx and they both stood up. Light as black as night and shining silver combined and hit her in the chest. They watched her try her hardest to not scream in pain, and she did. She didn't make a sound, but collapsed to her knees.

They light cessed and Nxy helped her up where they sat by Nyx's throne. Emm looked shaky and pale, but was also glowing with a new light and was quickly looked healthier than ever

So they went everyone got their immortality until it was Percy's turn. "Percy you will get the strength of a primordial in powers and your weaponry skills will be increased even more. Are you ready for this?" Percy nodded not showing his fear. Every primordial stood and blasted color light into his chest.

He fought to stay standing but feel to his knees. A guttural scream escapes his mouth and they light flowed through him, joining with his blood turning him into a primordial. The pain stopped and he slowly got to his feet. His muscles were shaking but he felt stronger than ever.

"All hail Perseus Jackson, primordial god of Night, Battle, Stars, and Weaponry." Everyone in the room including the other primorials, his friends, and his mother bowed. "Percy you will bleed the sliver of a primordial and cannot die, you will fade, but you are more like a minor primordial. None of you are bound by the ancient laws which will let you fight in the war.

Everyone was in shock and they nodded their understanding, but none could form words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. i don't know i just felt like making Percy a primordial because he can beat more peoples asses like that.

Paladin_Grams- Is Percy's sister going to reappear for a brother, sister moment and then join the hunt to be closer to him?

No the giant war hasn't happened so his sister doesn't exist and i don't think she will come into play unless i do a squeal which i am thinking about.