Group Text

The following morning, the apartment was empty other than Clover and Dante in bed together. Their roommates had stayed out with their friends and stayed the night at their house so they had the apartment to themselves.

They were in the middle of one of their early morning sex sessions. Clover had her hands on Dante's chest as she was on top and was riding him. She ran her fingers up to his shoulders as she felt his hands on her hips guiding her and quickening her pace. Clover threw her head back in pleasure as she went faster.

Right when she put her hands to her hair, she felt his hand come up to her back and pull her down to him. Dante kissed her and started making out with her as their moans blended together in their mouths.

Right before they were going to finish, they heard a hard knock on the apartment door. They tried to ignore it but it got louder and harder. Dante groaned as he lifted Clover off of him and sat up. He took off the condom he was wearing and threw it in the trash by the bed.

"What the fuck." He muttered. He threw on his joggers and walked out their room. Clover giggled as she laid in the middle of the bed with her black lace bodysuit unbutton between her legs.

She waited for him as she listened to his footsteps reach the front door where the knocking was still coming from. Dante groaned loudly.

"Clove, my mom's here!" He called out to her.

Clover's eyes widened before she jumped up and threw on some clothes. She put on one of Dante's shirts before she put on a pair of her leggings. As she did that, she heard Dante opening the door and talking to his mom.

"Mom, you can't just show up here unannounced. And you can't bang on my door like that. I have roommates."

"Where your roommates? I don't see them or hear them?" She fought back.

Clover walked out the bedroom as the son and mother argued. She just leaned against the living room wall as she listened to them.

"They're not here right now, but if they would be they'd be so mad at both me and you." Dante explained.

Dante watched his mom April walk around him and over to Clover. She smiled to her before she went into the back hallway and into their room.

Clover gave her a forced smile before looking at her boyfriend and sighing. "Your mom is crazy." She mouthed.

"Tell me about it." He sighed. Dante put his arm around her as he lead her down the hallway and into the room where his mom was cleaning up. "Mom, what're you doing?"

"Cleaning. Your rooms a mess. Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for work?" April asked.

"I don't have work today and she doesn't have practice today since it was cancelled. It's one of our free days that we'd like to enjoy it." Dante sighed.

April looked into the trash can as she threw out an old food wrapped. She threw it out and faced them as she noticed the condom they were just using.

"Are you two having sex?" She asked. "Dante, you're to young to get trapped with a baby."

"Trapped?" Clover gasped. "Didn't know I was trying to trap you." She scoffed under her breath.

Dante sighed as he rubbed his fingertips over his forehead. "Yes, we have sex. No, I'm not going to have a baby with her...right now."

April shook her head as she looked between the two of them. "You're way to young for this. This isn't a good idea, at all. It's not. She's gonna mess up your life."

"Mom." Dante spoke. "Don't talk about her like that. She's my girlfriend and I love her."

April shook her head as she walked closer to her son. "I told you all that time ago that it's okay that you love her. It's okay that she loves you. I can see the love between you two. It's beautiful, it really is. But not anymore. You're moving to quickly. She's doing this so she'd make her public persona look better. She's using you, sweetheart."