Forgive and Forget?

"What's with him?" Clover frowned. "Is he okay?"

Rachel shook her head as she looked into the room and at her eldest son. "No, he got a lot of head trauma from the accident. Ricky got knocked unconscious on impact. He has long term memory loss. They did some tests and," Rachel sighed, "he doesn't remember the last year of his life."

Clover's jaw dropped as she looked back into the room. She could see through the window, Ricky trying to explain something to Ethan, but Ethan wasn't understanding what he was talking about. Clover walked back into the room just as Ethan gasped out,

"What do you mean you don't remember?"

Ricky shrugged. "Doctors say I have memory loss. I don't remember the accident."

"He doesn't remember a year of his life." Clover spoke to them. The boys turned around to face her before looking back at Ricky. He was sitting up in his bed as he kept Nick on his lap.

"I knew it instantly when I saw them." Ricky sighed, moving his little brother's hair out of his face. "Last time I checked, they weren't this big. They're so grown. Well, not grown, but not as little anymore."

"Wait..." Jose whispered, looking between him and Clover. "What's Clover to you?"

"She's my girlfriend." Ricky answered simply.

Clover slowly walked over to Ricky and let out a deep sigh. She pulled Ethan out of the chair and sat down in it. She put her hands over his and let her right hand fall on top.

"Ricky, we're not together anymore. We broke up about 11 months or 11 and a half months ago. A very long time ago." She informed him. "You broke up with me."

Ricky frowned as he looked in complete and utter shock. "What?! Why would I do that?"

Clover chuckled as she looked down for a moment. "I wanted to know the same thing for a long time because you never gave me a real reason for a very long time. But one day someone finally told me. I know about Alyssa. Actually, I had to come asking you about it and you told me the truth finally. About 8 or 9 months after we broke up."

"I'm sorry." Ricky apologized. "That must've broken your heart."

Clover nodded slowly as she finally got to tell Ricky how it actually made her feel. "I felt like an idiot. I never got a real answer."

"Well, I'll give you one now. You know, of what I remember." Ricky offered but smirked a bit knowing his memory wouldn't let him fully give her the answers she wanted.

"We'll...go." Andrew whispered, pulling on the back of Stephen's shirt as he started walking towards the door. The boys quickly and quietly left the room and Ricky even noticed his mom leaving with his brothers to give them a private moment.

Clover laced her fingers together as she stared at her thumbs to think of the first question that she wanted to ask. "What did you do...with her?"

"I did everything." Ricky confessed. "I had sex with her. I did everything with her except kiss her basically."

Clover nodded slowly as she looked up so her brown eyes with a gold ring around them met his hazel green eyes. "How many times did you cheat on me?"