Stolen Pills & Late Night Meetings

After their first week of work, all seven of the best friends had a short Saturday shift in the morning. But, after work Diego sat on his front porch. He had been sitting there for around 10 minutes as he waited for Mila to show up. The two had worked out their differences and were trying to give their relationship another go. They hadn't been together long since they started dating again the day after school ended.

Diego looked up from his phone since he had gotten distracted with texting. He smirked when he saw Mila walking up to him. She had cut the front of her long brown hair to make some side sweep bangs. She had on a camouflage cropped hoodie, black ripped jeans that had big gapping holes, and dark short boot heels.

"Hey." Mila smiled, walking down the small path sidewalk through his front lawn. "Didn't mean to keep you waiting. Had to pick my brother up from summer school."

Diego shrugged. "No biggie."

He greeted her with a kiss when she sat next to him. She put her hand on his knee as Diego smirked looking down at her laying her head on his shoulder.

Mila wasn't looking at him and didn't notice his glance. "What were your plans for today?"

"I was gonna take you to lunch." Diego answered, leaning down and placing his hand on her chin so she would look at him. "Still wanna go?"

Mila nodded with a smirk. "Of course. I'd love to."

Diego smiled before standing up and taking her hand. He padded his pockets and made sure he had his keys and wallet before leading her over to his truck so they could leave.

~**~

Meanwhile, Ethan had driven Jose and Andrew home, but he was currently helping Andrew through his home. Ethan was behind Andrew who was leading him through the house and to his room. Andrew didn't spend much time outside of his room when he was home since the living room was always crowded with people and he liked to have his own space.

Ethan leaned against Andrew's desk as Andrew sat down on the bottom bunk since he didn't feel like climbing up to his own. Andrew groaned as he took off his knee brace and examined his swollen knee.

"Shit." Andrew hissed. "Damnit, the swelling isn't going down. Do me a favor?" He asked, looking up at Ethan who was just watching him.

Ethan nodded, standing to attention. "What's up?"

"Hand me that pill bottle, or just give me 2 pills out of it." Andrew asked, pointing to behind Ethan. Ethan turned around and scanned the desk before his eyes landed on the orange pill bottle underneath a sheet of paper. Ethan nodded as he picked it up and made sure his back was fully turned to Andrew.

Ethan opened the bottle and dropped the cap down on the light brown desk. He shook the bottle gently to get three white pills out. He let one slide in between his middle and ring finger before he turned around and faced Andrew.

"Thanks." Andrew breathed, holding his hand out. He watched Ethan dropped the two pills into his hand. Andrew threw them into the back of his throat and swallowed them as quickly as he could.

"Yeah." Ethan breathed, putting his hands in his pockets. "No problem."

Once Andrew had swallowed his pills, he stood up and slightly bent his knee before sitting back down to put on his brace. "I appreciate you willing to drive me to PT."