New York, New York

The following morning, it was a bright and sunny Saturday morning in New York City. Right at 7am, Clover was being rushed around by her sister and Mateo. She had woken up at 6 am to do a morning workout before having to shower and get ready for her long day. She was sitting in a chair in front of the desk her in her and Destiny's room while Manny and Destiny got her ready for the day. 

Clover was only in a pair of boy shorts and a bra while Destiny did her hair and Manny did the finishing touches of her makeup. They had already done her nails and painted them bright red. Clover was staring at the picture on her phone, smiling.

"What you all giddy about?" Manny smiled. "What happened?"

Clover turned her phone to Manny and showed her the photo. "Look at my baby boy."

Manny smiled widely at the picture of Dante and Julio standing together. They were smiling smug smiles to try and look tough while they were dressed in their full combat uniform. They were covered head to toe in camouflage and holding big black guns.

"Whoa! He's bald!" Destiny laughed, looking at the photo over Clover's shoulder.

The sisters looked at Dante's new short hair. His braids were gone and he had short curly hair that barely rose up from his head. He had no facial hair, but Clover was still melting over his bright smile.

Destiny finished curling Clover's hair and made her stand up. Clover used her phone camera to check her natural makeup with a red lip. She followed Destiny over to the bed where she had laid out a pair of black jeans with three small rips on them on each leg. Next to the jeans were a pair of black lace up ankle boot heels.

 Next to the jeans were a pair of black lace up ankle boot heels

"Hurry up and get dressed. I got a surprise for you." Destiny smiled, handing Clover the clothes.

Clover quickly put on the clothes and had Manny tie her heels so they were tight on her feet and they didn't fall off. Manny than went into her purse that was on her side and handed Clover a pair of gold hoop earrings that touched her shoulders. Clover put them in and turned to her sister, ready for a shirt to wear.

Destiny went into the suitcases that was full of the clothes Clover was going to wear for today to get for the public eye. When she turned around with the shirt, Clover gasped and nearly bursted into tears.

Destiny was holding a baby blue jersey with the gold number 19 on the front. Above the nineteen was the word Jaguars and the back had the number nineteen along with Jones in bold letters. Destiny had recreated Clover's football jersey since her real one had gotten ruined during the flood.

Clover quickly engulfed her sister in a hug. The two stood there embracing each other until they heard a knock on the door. Clover quickly put on the jersey and grabbed her small clutch purse along with her phone and jogged towards the door so she could leave with Mateo for the interviews she had to do this morning.