Woman Of The Year

Hours later at 5:30, Clover was walking through the hotel hallway to the elevator with Manny following behind her fixing her hair. Clover just walked as she listened to Mateo telling her what she needed to do before the award show.

"I have to do a red carpet walk?" She asked, looking up at him. "People taking my pictures and interviews?"

Mateo smirked and nodded as he hit the down button for the elevator. "Yeah. Don't worry I'm gonna be doing them with you. You'll be fine, you look beautiful. All of you girls do."

"Thank you." Clover and Destiny spoke in near unison.

Manny just smirked to her dad and fixed his tie before padding his chest. "You look pretty nice yourself."

Clover was in a red mermaid style dress. It had a spaghetti strap top with a low cut showing off her cleavage. The bottom had ruffles and went all the way down to her feet. Underneath she was wearing black stilettos. She had natural make up and a red lip while her hair was curly and went over her back and shoulders.

 She had natural make up and a red lip while her hair was curly and went over her back and shoulders

Manny and Destiny were wearing matching black and white dresses. Manny was wearing white while Destiny wore black. Both dresses were off the shoulder and had the straps right below the shoulder on the arm. The dress went just above the knees, and like Clover, they paired the dresses with stilettos. Destiny's were black and Manny's were white. Both of their hair were down and perfectly straight. They weren't wearing much makeup, opting to let Clover have the spotlight and be the most glamorous. And just like Clover's dress, Destiny had made all three dresses from scratch for the event.

 And just like Clover's dress, Destiny had made all three dresses from scratch for the event

Mateo finished off the looks with a navy blue suit with a red tie and a red pocket square. The vest he had underneath was grey and the button up shirt was a lilac color. His thick and long curly dark brown hair was up in a ponytail and his beard was trimmed and neat. He ended the look and wore brown dress shoes.