day ten (special chapter)

7:19am

"Yeba~ Wakie wakie." Moonbyul gives Yongsun a back hug while lying in bed.
Yongsun turns around to see her hamster hugging her tightly. She smiles and hugs back.

"Yeba! You're awake . Come on babe lets get ready to go eat breakfast. I'm hungry !" Byulyi pouts at Yongsun .
"Okay okay , lets go brush our teeth to get rid of that morning breath . " Chuckled Yongsun. Byulyi still tired dragged her feet to the bathroom following her girlfriends' footsteps.

"Faster Byul . I thought you were hungry. Brush your teeth and go take a quick rinse . " Solar pouts at Moonbyul .
Moonbyul's face quickly brightens up from seeing her girlfriend acting cute.
Moonbyul's actions quickly speed up after taking her love drug , Yongsun .

" Yongdonnie ~ why don't you take a rinse with me? A shower? " Byulyi asks Yongsun in a seductive tone. Yongsun's face quickly turns into a pinkish color, replying " We can't Byul. Not now. Maybe , just maybe later.. After we get home okay?" Moonbyul gives an understanding nod.

8:12am

The couple is finally finished and they head out for breakfast. Hand in hand they skip their way to a nearby tteokbokki store.

"Byulyi ~ what did you plan we do first?"
Yongsun asks.

"We eat. A lot. Then we go shopping . Obviously the last event is going to be the amusement parks ! I heard they're going to have fireworks and a parade today at 7:30. " Byulyi tells Yongsun the schedule for the day.

"Sounds good!" Yongsun says cheerfully.

They both continue skipping until they reach their first stop of the day, the tteokbokki store. It was really popular but luckily the store wasn't too crowded as it was so early in the morning.

"Granny, We'll have two portions of tteokbokki and two bottles of mineral water . Thank you! " Moonstar told the granny running the food store.

After paying and collecting their food , the couple seat at a comfortable corner stuffing their faces with spicy rice cakes while looking at each other cutely . <
a/n LIKE THIS AHHH ?! >

Yongsun reaches out from her pocket and takes out a handkerchief and cleans the corner of her partners dirty mouth

After Solar was done cleaning Moonbyul's mouth, the latter gave Yongsun a quick peck on the lips, then cheekily clicking her tongue.

"Whoops . " Moonstar being as greasy as ever winked and pretended that peck was only an accident.

Yongsun's face turns red and she hits Moonbyul softly on the shoulders .

After that short and sweet moment the two have their hands intertwine and walk towards to shopping district.