day thirty two (a month with moonsun)

<a/n hi liz here also im depressed on this day as moonsun didn't really interact with each other ;-; my otp. they probably fought and I hope they make up soon>

 they probably fought and I hope they make up soon>

Moonbyul knocks at the door of her girlfriend.

"Yongsun! I have your food and I brought myself too!" Byulyi chuckles.

"The door's unlocked come in!" Solar replies .

Byulyi steps into the house, her feet touch the cold marble flooring of Yongsun's house. She puts the food on the dining table and walk up to Yongsun and yanks on her hand pointing to the dining table; gesturing her to eat.

" The food will get cold . Quickly ~"
Moonbyul whines.

"I'm coming~ "
Yongsun says.

"Oh really~ from whose touch."
Moonbyul flirts .

"Oh shut up~" Yongsun says while putting her hand on Moonbyul's mouth to stop her from spouting more words.

"No fun." Moonbyul mumbles through Yongsun's hand . To annoy the older even more, Moonbyul licks the palm of Solar.

After feeling the moisture on her palm, Solar looks at Moonbyul sternly. Looking pissed; she taunts Moonbyul with a motion of punching her.

Moonbyul not feeling the tension in the air pulls Yongsun by the waist .

"Ppoppo" (kiss in korean)
Moonbyul says.

Yongsun leans in only to flick Byulyi's forehead.

"No."

After hearing the denial, Moonbyul moves closer to Yongsun's face and kisses her deep. Letting her fervor fill the air.

"Yes"

Yongsun looks really annoyed .

"Not now okay?"

"I thought this was what you wanted. Just for me to come here and fuck again."

"I'm hungry let's eat."

"Okay. Sorry ."

"It's okay Byul."

They finish their food and the couple both collapse onto the brown sofa.

Moonbyul reaches for the remote, turing the television on. She scans through the channels and finally finds a show interesting to watch.

Yongsun didn't find the show interesting, instead she feel drowsy and eventually fell asleep on Byul's shoulder, tucked into
Moonbyul's warm neck.

Moonbyul looks down to see an adorable Yongsun cozied into her neck.

"So this was what you wanted. That's cute."