day seventeen

The couple is happily snuggled under the sheets of their bed. Moonbyul wakes up and goes the the bathroom to brush her teeth and wake herself up.

She brushes her teeth and behind her follows Yongsun. Her hair as messy as ever but still beautiful in it's own way.

Solar throws herself against her lovers' back. Giving her a peck on the cheek saying "Byulyi~ I love you."

Moonbyul blushes bashfully , smiling with a toothbrush in her mouth. The latter replies " Me too Yongdonnie ~"

Moonbyul passes Yongsun's toothbrush to the latter. Moonbyul puts her hand around Solar's slim waist and Solar gives off a warm and gentle smile .

After the two finish brushing their teeth, the both head to the kitchen to make their breakfast. Solar opens the cupboards and takes a box of cereal, she pours it into a small bowl ; not forgetting to add in some milk. Moonbyul makes some French toast and scrambled eggs.

The sounds of sizzling yolks make Yongsun ask " Byul. Could you make one for me? An egg?"

Moonstar replies without hesitation "Of course! Do you want any salt or pepper on it?

"Pepper please!"

"Coming right up Ms Yongsun ~"

After Moonbyul finishes cooking, she sits down beside Solar, feeding her.

As always they were lovey and dovey.
Never failing to not be flirting with each other no matter what the scenario.

They talked until fifteen minutes to brunch.

"We have practice in the evening today. "
Moonbyul reminds.

"Okay. What time do we have to be there?

"Before six or seven. Around those timings."

"Ahh okay."