day thirty seven (continued)

"Do you have a membership?" The gym clerk asked.

"No. But can I sign up for one? Two people please." Moonbyul replies.

"That would be for how many months? If it's a one year membership you get a twenty percent discount." The clerk persuades Byulyi to subscribe to it.

"How much would that be ? " Byulyi says while taking out her wallet from her duffel bag.

"For two people it would be ." The clerk presses some buttons on the computer then continues her sentence. " $164"

Yongsun pulls Byulyi away from the cashier for a moment, "Hey. I won't be coming here often. Why sign me up? Byulyi... it's pricey . Don't do it. " Yongsun whispers.

"It's okay! I'll just drag you along with!" Byulyi says with a smirk and nose all scrunched up.
She pats Yongsun's head and proceeds to pay the price .

Yongsun looks at Byulyi and asks questions herself ; " Why is she like this? She's so stubborn but that's something that stands out to me, making me love her more."

Yongsun shakes her head to stop her from talking to herself.

"Yonggie ~! Come on let's go to the locker room and get changed." Byul raises her hand up to Yongsun , asking the latter to grab her hand.

Yongsun shyly nods and they enter the gym. The gym was a private gym, it was mainly opened because the celebrities needed privacy, not paparazzi.

They enter the locker room and Byulyi puts the duffel bag in a locker after taking out her work out clothes along with Yongsuns' . Byulyi ties her hair up into a messy bun and proceeds to remove the sweater that was covering the navy blue sports bra underneath.

Yongsun stood there, looking at Byulyi's body.

"Oi! Quit staring.. I'll put this sweater on again!" Embarrassed,Byulyi pouts at Solar.

Yongsun quickly turned her head away with her face still blushing bright pink , she also takes off her shirt, revealing the Nike sports bra she had on.

"Yong! Nice back muscles ~" Moonbyul compliments.

"You too Byul! Nice boo- back muscles!" Yongsun gags.

Moonbyul grabs both their water bottles and pulls Yongsun out of the gym. Today was a Monday so the gym was pretty empty since everyone was busy with their schedules, Mamamoo was on a break .