day eighty five

" Yongsun ! " Byulyi shouts from below.

" Byul? Come up its so cold ! Dot get sick .." Yongsun says from her window.

Minutes after , Byul appears at Solar's doorstep dressed in a suit .

" Ready ? " Byulyi cocks her eyebrow up .

" Mhm . " Yongsun smiles widely as she intertwines her hand with Byul's , leading her to the living room where Hwasa and Wheein we're waiting .

" We need to take photos Hyejin. GET THE CAMERA ." Wheein exclaims as she takes a look at the couple.

" Wheein what are you doing. " Byul sighs

" I'm checking you two out. Very gay and it's perfect I love it . " Wheein impersonates a French designer .

" I GOT THE CAMERA NOW SMILE FOR YOUR WEDDING PICTURE . " Hwasa shouts enthusiastically as she takes the pictures.

Wheein grabs both Moonbyul and Yongsun's hands and pulls them to the couch. She steps onto the couch and says while tearing up .
" Today we are gathered here to witness the marriage of Moon Byulyi and Kim Yongsun . Byulyi what are your vows ? "

Moonbyul holds Yongsuns hands , caressing them . " Yong-kong. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You deserve all the love in the world and I love you so much. You're adorable and amazing. You're so kind and caring , you're there whenever I need you . I promise to take care of you through the rest of my life , regardless of any sickness or obstacle since we can overcome anything together . I love you Yongsun."

Wheein smiles widely with Hwasa standing at her side

" Do you take Yongsun as your wife Moonbyul? " Hyejin asks.

" Of Course I do .. "

"Now Yongsun please say your vows . "

" Byul.. I can't thank you enough for all the laughter and happiness you've gifted me throughout these years . You're everything To me and I too want to spend my remaining life with you. You make me happier each day with just a smile , when I'm down you do your best to cheer me up . I sometimes hate your greasiness but I love it at the same time. I love you Byulyi."

Hyejin asks once again " Do you take Byulyi as your wife ? "

" Yes! "

" Now we pronounce you two wife and wife!!! (lmao what ) You may kiss the bride Byulyi!  " Wheein and Hwasa say in union .

Byul smiles widely as tears of Joy stream down her face

"I love you."

" I love you too . "

The newly wed couple kiss and cuddle tightly after .

--
WELL OKAY THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED AFTER 115 CHAPTERS !!

IM SAD BUT I LOVE AND AM SO FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR ALL TE SUPPORT I HAD RECEIVED ! YOU READERS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

MAYBE WE'LL GET A SEQUEL ~

BAI BAI BABIES BUT REMEMBER NOT TO BE SAD SINCE I HAVE ANOTHER MOONSUN BOOK COMING OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE ! BAI FOR REAL NOW ILY ALL