day eighty one

a/n lmao I'm sorry for taking a random hiatus . I've just been so tired and I wished I wasn't so exhausted ! online is ending in a week or so .. im going to miss writing this book dearly and i hope everyone still enjoys re reading this book if you ever want to . i love you all so much .

-------

As they got out of the elevator arriving on the second level , Yongsun squeezed her way through the strangers and immediately rushed to see the view . Byul followed behind as quick as possible .

"Are you seeing this ?" Yongsun said with awestruck

" Yea ... It's really pretty .. "
Byul replied leaning her head on Solar's shoulder

" Yeah pretty just like you . " Yongsun teased playfully .

" Wow greasy ... " Byul laughed

" you taught me how to ! " Yongsun smirked with her head held high .

Byul thought " fucking adorable ..  but i need to break - "

" byulyi ! take a selfie with me ! " Yongsun wailed

" of course princess ! " byul slipped her phone out of her pocket and opened the camera app , taking a casual selfie .

" now funny ! " yongsun said as she pulled cupped byulyi's cheeks together and kissed her on the lips just when the camera went off .

" i love you so much byul. "

" i love you more yonggie . " byul said keeping her phone back into her pocket and then pulling solar in again for another kiss .

--

after spending hours at the tower they had returned to the hotel .

once yongsun entered the room , she flopped down onto the bed .

" take a shower you dirty bum ~ " byul said laughing as she hit solars backside playfully .

" take one with me then . " solar said as she flipped over to look at byul .

" really ? "

solar could only nod as she blushed .

" then leggo ~ " byul said as she pulled solar up from the bed and into the bathroom .

they had entered the bathroom and solar took off her shirt revealing her bra , slowly taking off her shorts ; strip teasing byulyi .

" what's up with your behavior today  ~ "

solar shrugged as she smiled tugging onto the cuff of byul's shirt .

byul too removed her shirt and pants , solar leaned in and kissed byul deeply making the younger girl squirm from arousal .

byul pulled back , " hey . "

" hmm ? "

" i have to tell you something. "

" yeah ? what is it ? "

" let's break up . " byul said nervously .

----
HAHAH EVERYONE WILL HATE ME BUT BITCH I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS ANY MORE IM TOO IMPATIENT !!!!

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT YOULL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW SWEETIES ~~