day sixteen

<a/n this ff will probably be more like a normal book. But don't worry it won't stray away from its original purpose ;3 >

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
Yongdonnie ~

[sunshine is online •]

:sunshine
Moonstar~

moonstar:
How was your sleep?

:sunshine
Bad .

moonstar:
Why? Are you not feeling well?

:sunshine
I'm feeling lovesick. ㅠㅠ Byulyi~ I miss you !

moonstar:
Sunshine, I also missed you ~ don't worry ! I'm coming home in a hour , Wheein is just buying her breakfast. I'm dropping her off at the company.

:sunshine
Oki~

moonstar:
Do you still want the tteokbokki?

:sunshine
Of course! I want it as much as I want you.

moonstar:
I see why you hate my greasiness now .
It's really cringy isn't it.

:sunshine
Lol yep. (^ν^).

moonstar:
I'll see you soon ;3

:sunshine
Okay~

[moonstar is offline •]
[sunshine is offline •]

[seen ✔️]

Byulyi returns home after a day with Wheein. Solar sees the younger and runs to cuddle her.

"Byulyi! My hamster ~ it was hard not seeing you." Solar pouts.

"I missed you too Yongdonnie ~ your soft cheeks. " Moonbyul whispers into her Solar's ears .

Moonbyul's hands move from her girlfriends' waist to her buttocks (I don't even know at this point) . Solar bites down on her lip unknowingly , the latter proceeds to kiss the younger.

They both moan in pleasure, their passion for each other fill the room.

"What about the tteokbokki?"
Moonbyul asks.

"That can wait later; I'll have to eat you first." Solar replies with a sensual tone.

Moonbyul smirks and moves to kiss Yongsun on her neck, leaving love bites. Solar does the same to Moonbyul , giving Moonbyul  similar marks.

 Solar does the same to Moonbyul , giving Moonbyul  similar marks

<A/N ANYONE SEE THIS?! HER NECK

<A/N ANYONE SEE THIS?! HER NECK. MYgOdByULisHoRnY. my hamster is growing up im so proud>

They break away for a minute to remove the articles on their bodies. After removing the outer layer of fabric. What was left was their lingerie. They look at each other for a few seconds before continuing their fight between their tongues.

Moonbyul moves her hand through Yongsun's pink hair. Moonbyul caresses Solar's face and slowly moves down to her bra. Removing it skillfully with only a hand. After removing her bra, Moonstar places her warm hands on Yongsun's breast; fondling it.

"Byulyi ~ Don't do it too rough. I'm gonna cum "

"That quick?"

"I was doing some dirty stuff before you came home."

"You naughty girl~"

Moonbyul gives a sadistic smirk while kissing her girlfriend. She disobeys Yongsun's demand, she fondles her breast roughly; triggering Solar's loud and sensual moans.

"What did I tell you.."

"I'm going to make you cum to me."

"Try me Moonstar."