day eighty one

After they reached Gallery Lafayette, Solar just ran around with Byuls hand still intertwined with hers .

"What do you want to buy first ?" Byul asked Yongsun with sweaty palms .

"GUCCI GUCCI." Yongsun yells into Byuls ears.

( a/n we need memes

aka stop screaming into my baby's ear )

"I'm gonna end up deaf if you keep screaming into my ears but okay let's go to Gucci ." Byul walks solar to the store.

"YAYY." Yongsun still yells into Byuls ears.

Yongsun skips happily with Byul just walking normally but really quickly to keep up with Solar.

"Here . Gu-" Yongsun just runs towards Gucci without Byul .

Byul sighs and seats in the store waiting for Yongsun to finish browsing .

"Byul every thing looks good I can't choose.." Yongsun groans at Byul.

"This one looks nice on you." Byul picks up a clutch and passes it to Solar.

" oh it does ! thanks babe! " Solar smiles at Byul hitting her playfully. " I want it."

"Okay." Byul takes out her wallet followed by her credit card . She passes it to the cashier and the cashier scans it .
The monitor reads " 5499 € " and Byul just sighs.

After they finish paying they exit the boutique . "Where To now my queen." Byul asks with a hand holding Solars purchase .

" It was really expensive Byul."

"I know . But it's fine since it's for you ."

" Lets just go walk around . I don't want you to spend all your cash on me ." Yongsun said kissing Byuls cheeks

"Okay?"