day thirty five (continued)

Yongsun asks while stuffing her face with tteokbokki and gulping down Cola.
"Why Christmas? Are you hosting a Christmas party?"

"No but if you want to? It's possible~" Moonbyul says with her arms folded on the table.

"Do you like the idea of having a Christmas Party this year?" Yongsun questions.

"I'm kinda okay all the time. But it is a true hassle to clean everything up after a party though~" Moonbyul sighs.

Yongsun giggles and chokes on a rice cake making Moonbyul laugh and pat her back from across.

"You okay?" Moonbyul chuckles.

"Yea - *cough*" Yongsun frowns.

"What's my Christmas gift?" Yongsun asks with a hand tugging into Moonbyul's sleeve.

"You'll see soon enough~"

"There's still two months to Christmas..."

" I know. That's why it's special. It's totally worth the wait."

"Okay then~"

Moonbyul moves to the couch and sits down, turns on the television only to open Youtube and search for a dance practice of some dance crew.But what was in the search history was so weird she started laughing manically.

"Yo! Yong! "

"What."

"DID YOU REALLY SEARCH THIS??? 'Why not to talk about WGM to Moonbyul and Moonsun on crack' ?"

"crap.... No. that was my nieces ."

"You don't have a niece ." Moonbyul points out while a big loving smile is on her face.

"Yes I do.."

" why are you so cute ~" Byulyi yells in her mind.

Byulyi walks up to Yongsun and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeba~."