day fourteen (another special chapter that was uncalled for)

"What do you think you're doing Byul?"

"You weren't sleeping?"

"I wasn't . What are you doing."

"Holding your hand and sleeping beside you? Is there a problem with that Yongsun?"

Yongsun sits up and looks at Byulyi. She says " No but I gave you instructions Byul. I'm very tired and I'm in need of rest."

Moonstar replies with haste " I will be your energy Sunshine!"

"Please Byul , you can stay here but don't disturb me now. I'm having a very bad migraine right now. Even after taking my medicine." Yongsun says pressing her head.

"Okay. Sorry Sunshine, I should have known. Don't worry I won't disturb you sweetie. Just grab some rest I'll be in the guest room. Just text me if you need anything " Moonbyul says getting out of the way.

She walks to the door knob and twists it, opening the door. She leaves the room feeling bad for her partner. Moonbyul enters the guest room and gets on the fan café, telling the fans about Solar's migraine. She asks them what are some of the cures for the migraines .

Fans suggest many solutions and Moonbyul gets to work. She finds ingredients for the solutions and start making them. After making them, she enters Solar's room and places the solution on the beside drawer with a note that said "Yeba~ get well soon ! There is some tteokbokki I made for you in the microwave and a solution for your migraine to help you feel better! I love you ! ( ^ω^ ) ~ Byulyi"

After a few hours, Solar wakes up sees the note , she takes the solution with a gentle smile on her face. She walks to the guest room and sees Moonbyul half asleep on the bed while playing Jenga all by herself.

"Byulyi ~ "

"Yeba! You're awake. *Yawns* Go rest some more ."

"I'm better now. "

Solar walks up to Moonstar , puts her warm hands on Moonbyul's face . She pulls her in and kisses her.

"Thank you Byul. " Yongsun buries her face into Moonbyul's shoulder. Moonbyul; shocked, pats Yongsun's head and cuddles her.

"Anything Yongsun. Anything for you. "
Moonbyul smiles.