day thirty five

8:47am

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
yonggie ~
yonggie?

9:01am

moonstar:
Hello? Yongsun?
Hello?

9:17am

moonstar:
Hello? Yongsun respond???!! Are you okay? Where are you?!
I'm really worried, Yongsun... please respond.

[moonstar is offline •]
[sunshine is online •]

:sunshine
Sorry for not responding earlier,I was taking a bath.

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
Yonggie!

:sunshine
Wot

moonstar:
Good morning. Can I come over?

:sunshine
Morning ~ No . It's early .
moonstar:
okie~

:sunshine
Wyd?

moonstar:
Texting my sunshine ~
Always so cute ~
Oh yeah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:sunshine
HAPPY CHUSEOK BYUL!
Buy me food, I'll let you in.

moonstar:
yessssss~~~~
What do you want princess? Butler Byul is at your service (≧∇≦)

:sunshine
The usual.

moonstar:
Tteokbokki and Cola! Got it I'll be at your house soon! See ya later?

[moonstar is offline •]
[sunshine is offline •]

[seen ✔️]

-----------------------------------

Byulyi arrives at the doorstep of Yongsun's house. She knocks on the door and the door slowly opens , revealing a smiley Yongsun.

"Byulyi~~"
Yongsun pulls Byul's hand and kisses her lightly on her cheek. The latter was shocked and her face had turned into a pinkish colour.

"Yong-Yonggie~"
Byulyi says as she scrunches up her nose and leave a wide affectionate smile towards Yongsun.

Yongsun blushed as soon as she sees the adorable face her lover was making. She takes the tteokbokki out of Byul's grasp and places it on the kitchen counter.

"Butler!"

"Yes Princess?"

"Kiss me!"

"What? Princess I'm not allowed to do that! Your mother would be very angry."

"She's not here now~" Yongsun giggles as she pushes Byul on the couch and sits on her lap.

"Why are you so cute?" Byulyi asks.

"Why are you so nice?" Yongsun asks a question in defence.

"I'm only nice to you." Moonbyul winks.

Yongsun's face turns completely red and she hits Byul's shoulder with force. Moonbyul then pulls Yongsun's face close to hers.

Their lips only a centimetre away from making sweet,sweet contact.  Yongsun closes her eyes awaiting for a kiss. But what Moonbyul does was different from that , the latter flicks Yongsun's forehead and squeezes her breast and quickly escapes to the bedroom.

"By-Byul! You pervert! Come out!" Yongsun says while rubbing her forehead.

"You're the crazy pervert here!" Moonbyul laughs from in the room.

Yongsun gets the skeleton key and unlocks the door of her bedroom. After the doors open, she drops her keys and pushes Byul onto the bed.

Yongsun sits on Byul's stomach, "I know I'm a crazy pervert. But I think I'm a mental pervert."

Yongsun says with a lustful smile before diving in for a kiss. Yongsun kisses Moonbyul with affection, Moonbyul doesn't fight back but moves her tongue over Yongsun's bottom lips begging for permission to enter.

Yongsun slowly opens her lips that were pursed together for Moonbyul's tongue. Soon their tongues fight for dominance. Moonbyul loses unexpectedly and allows Yongsun to explore every inch of her mouth. They break away for air, saliva drools from Moonbyul's mouth. After a they take a break for air, they kiss immediately after.

Moonbyul's hand slides under Yongsun's skirt and tickles her inner thigh. Moans sweet like honey could be heard coming out of Yongsun's voice box.

Moonbyul then uses her free hand to unhook Yongsun's bra .

"Have you unhooked many bras before?" Yongsun asks with a string of saliva still attached to Moonbyul's lip.

"I've seen your bras too many times. Got their design memorised~" Moonbyul smirks.

Moonbyul moves her hand under Yongsun's shirt, coming into contact with a bouncy fleshy part of the female body. She fondles it with her hand roughly and her other hand on Yongsun's waist.

"By-Byulyi~ You pervert.."

"Your turn. I'm thirsty for your touch."

After hearing those words , Yongsun's lips turned into an arch. Yongsun gives bites on Moonbyul's neck, leaving reddish marks. She then takes off Moonbyul's shirt to reveal a black sports bra. Moonbyul then takes her bra off . Showing off the pink coloured nipples she has, Yongsun then puts her both her hands onto the bosoms of Moonbyul, which she rarely had the chance to do .

"Why are your hands so cold?" Byulyi says.

"I'm still in the process of being heated up~"

Moonbyul raises an eyebrow cheekily, then she moves Yongsun's panties over to reveal her moist ,hot pussy. She then inserts two fingers swiftly.

"AH~ Byul! AH~ " Moans came out of Yongsun's mouth immediately after fingers were inserted .

"I'm gonna cum~! " Yongsun moans loudly.

Upon hearing that, Moonbyul inserts an extra finger and starts moving them in and out faster than the speed of light with her other hand fondling a breast.

"AH~ Byul~ I came."

"I know ~ But are you free on Christmas ?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You'll find out soon enough~ Let's go eat"

"Yea. Sure."