day forty four (continued)

"Hey, Yong~ could we watch another movie other than It?" Moonbyul trembled at the word.

"No. Why ? I heard it's good! I need a good movie babe. Unless you want to film a movie with me~ "
Solar chuckled with the last words.

"Yong.. please?"

"Byul , you're scared aren't you. There's nothing to be scared of . But I'll still protect you okay?"

Moonbyul nodded shyly. Yongsun turned the television on and put in the disc and the movie started playing.

Halfway into the story , Pennywise suddenly appeared and Moonbyul started screaming and that scared Yongsun making her fall to the floor.

Moonbyul started to breakdown because she thought Yongsun was being pulled away by a monster.

"Y-Yongsun !!! " Moonbyul wailed whilst wiping away her drool and tears .

Yongsun stood up and pretended to not be herself by reaching out to her neck .

"YONGSUN!!! PROTECT ME."

One thought went through Yongsun's mind , she looked at her usually brave girlfriend being a total different person and she laughed at the sight of it.

"Byulyi~ why are you so cute?" Solar mumbled to herself before pulling Byulyi in for a kiss on her forehead.

After Solar kissed Byul on the forehead, Moonbyul returned to her normal sane self.

"Thanks.. " Byulyi started to have her face flush and she gave Solar a tight hug; thanking her.

"Anything Byul. Anything for my hamster " Solar hugged her back tightly and it eventually became a "Netflix and Chill" to "Netflix and Cuddle" quickly.