day twenty nine

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
Yonggie~ Are you feeling better? I'm so sorry about that Krystal thing .

[sunshine is online ]

:sunshine
I'm feeling slightly better. Just don't mention her and I'll be fine.

moonstar:
Of course ~ anything for Yonggie~

:sunshine
Thanks Byul.

moonstar:
(^ν^)

:sunshine
I'm bored

moonstar:
I'm bored

:sunshine
Oh lol we said the same thing .

moonstar:
Yep lol. What do you wanna do?

:sunshine
I don't know. I just want to stay in bed and do nothing.

moonstar:
Can I come over?
Please? I'll behave ;3

:sunshine
Fine. Quick come over.

moonstar:
Okay Queen~

[sunshine is offline ]
[moonstar is offline ]

[seen ✔️]

==============================

Moonbyul knocks softly on the door, she twists the door knob to see that the door was unlocked.
Without saying anything, the unknowing Byulyi walks into her girlfriends house to see her in the midst of changing into another shirt.

Yongsun was just in a pastel pink coloured undergarments. Slowly putting on an oversized white shirt without a bra underneath it. Moonbyul stands still at the entrance of the room , her face turns slowly into the same colour of the panties her girlfriend was wearing. Moonbyul drops the black clutch she was holding, making a noise. Yongsun looks into the direction of the sound, seeing a blushing Byulyi.

"It's okay. Come in."

"Bu-t bu-t you aren't fully changed yet." Moonbyul says covering her flustered pink face.

"Just come in idiot." Yongsun says with a smile slightly noticeable while pulling Moonbyul into her room.

"Yon-gsun. Are you sure you're okay? You aren't acting like your usual self."

"I'm okay"

Solar puts her hands onto Byulyi's small waist. Byul quickly notices it and puts her hands on top of the other girls'.

Putting one hand onto Solar's cheek, she pulls her in and kisses her ,deeply.

Yongsun moans softly using her honey vocals, Moonbyul smiles in between kisses and gasps for air.

The latter runs her hands through the elder's brown hair. (After Yes I am Promotions.) The other girl grips tighter on her lover's cuffs.

"Byul ~ Sorry."

"It's okay. Just enjoy."

Moonbyul slides her fingers over the pink coloured undergarments her significant other was wearing.
She moves her skinny fingers over them , slowing increasing the speed. Making Yongsun moan louder and her grip tighter with every stroke.

"B-Byulyi~ I'm gonna- ah."

"Baby~ control."

The steamy moans from Yongsun fill the room. Yongsun bites her lower lip while she looks at Moonbyul's perverse smirk plastered across her face.

"B-Byuly- Byulyi I'm cumming~"

"This quick? Yonggie~ you have much more to learn."

Moonbyul's boney fingers slide into Yongsun's hole like honey. Making Yongsun scream Moonbyul's name with pleasure.

"Moon Byulyi.."

"Kim Yong Slut~"