day ten and the other third (special chapter)

Byul picks up the shopping bags and Yongsun walks to the counter.

"Two Adult tickets please . " Solar asks the attendant.

"That would be 89$ please. " The attendant says.

Yongsun reaches from out of her pocket and pays for the tickets. Just then, Moonbyul stood beside her and paid for her ticket.

After getting their tickets, they went to the entrance and scanned them.

"Byulyi! It's the souvenir shop ! I wanna buy something! " Yongsun dashes to the souvenir shop eagerly.

Moonbyul follows her with a gentle smile on her face; due to her seeing her beloved this excited over a souvenir shop.

As soon as Byulyi steps into the store, she moves to her girlfriend. Yongsun sees a bunch of cute hairbands and places one on Moonbyul's head. She was in a dilemma between the hairbands for Moonbyul.

"Nope, nope, nope. CUTEEE~ Byulyi you're so cute~ I'm buying you this. "
Yongsun excitedly says towards Moonbyul.

After paying, Yongsun immediately takes out the hairband and fits it on her girlfriends' head. She pets her moonstar and gives her a peck on the cheek.

Moonbyul's face immediately turn from a pale beige to a pink colored cherry blossom.

"Hey~ wear your hairband too so we'll be matching." Moonbyul chuckles as she raises her hands to cover her blushing face.

Yongsun puts on her hairband and they walk off to their next destination located in the park; the thrilling roller coaster.

"Byul. Can I back out? "

"No you can't you promised me. Anywho, I'll be seating with you, I'll be by your side Yeba~. Don't worry I'll protect you."
Moonstar replies in a soft and gentle tone.

<a/n I'm so soft for my baby >

"Fine. Just hold my hands okay? " Yongsun says shyly as she slides her hand into Byulyi's palm.

They put their bags into a locker and queue for the ride.

Soon it was their turn, they sat down on the front seat, pulled down the safety bar and held hands tightly.

The roller coaster finally started moving , it was slow as it went up the hump. It got higher and higher, the air was thin and cool. The cart paused for a second and then dived downhill with Godspeed.

Yongsun used her strong voice and started screaming with her eyes closed while Moonbyul celebrated the fun.

Finally the ride was over, Yongsun got off the coaster and wobbled her way to the exit with the help of Byulyi. They looked at the photos taken , and laughed at it.

Both Solar and Byulyi's expression were priceless . They laughed at each other and teased each other.

They spent a few more hours at the amusement park and had their dinner at the park. After that, the couple went to Yongsun's home and collected her clothes and went home.

----------------------------------------------

[moonstar is online •]

moonstar:
Today was fun Yeba~
You looked so cute! Your chubby face and your screams!! Lolol

[sunshine is online •]

:sunshine
Meanie.. You looked cute in your hairband too moonstar. Your smile so adorable.

moonstar:
Lol nope. Your always cuter than me Yeba ~. It's late babe, I'm going to go to bed soon. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you \(//∇//)\ !

:sunshine
Love you too Byulyi~ I'll see you tomorrow! o(≧v≦)o

[moonstar is offline •]
[sunshine is offline •]

[seen ✔️]