day thirty two (continued)

"Byul."

Moonbyul looks down at Solar, the latter suddenly starts sobbing in her sleep and wakes up immediately after that.

"Yongsun, are you okay ?" Moonbyul asks with worry in her tone.

"You're alive.. Byul!" Yongsun feeling relieved she hugs Byulyi tightly and cries.

"Hey, Yongsun. I'll always be with you. Don't worry." Byulyi hugs back even tighter.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"Yeah. You died from protecting me from a mugger. He stabbed you and ran away, you lost so much blood you died. When you left me , I felt so alone. Byul.."

"It's just a dream it won't come true. It's all fiction. I'm here with you now. Alive .
It's okay Yongsun, even if I ever die. I'll never be at peace unless you forget me and live a happy life." Moonbyul attempts to cheer up Yongsun with a warm small smile and her words.

"I won't forget you. I can't . Byul , don't leave me . I'll be so alone without you."
Yongsun breaks down once again.

"It's okay, I love you and like I already said. I'll never leave you it's just all fictional. Let it always be that way."
Byul kisses Solar on the forehead gently .

After a few hours , it was already evening.

"Byulyi."

"Yeah? I'm leaving soon . Eat your dinner okay?"

"Stay tonight ."

"Why?"

"Please?"

"Okay ~ Borrow me your pajamas okay?"

"Yep! I love you Byul!"

"Love you too?"

After Moonbyul changed into a pastel blue pajamas, she got into Yongsun's bed and tucked under the sheets.

"Yonggie~ You're really pretty."
Moonbyul starts to flirt.

"You're prettier~ Moonstar."
Yongsun says in defense.

"Yeba!" Byulyi says while she flicks Solar's forehead and runs out of the room with Solar chasing her behind.

"Meanie!"

The couple fool with each other for a while more until it was time to get some sleep.

"Byul~"

"Yeah?"

"Ppopo."

Byulyi smiles from hearing that word from her girlfriend. She puts her hand on Yongsun's chubby cheeks and kisses her.
After the short and sweet kiss, Moonbyul scrunches up her nose and says.

"God your lips are soft. Goodnight Yongdonnie~"

Yongsun smiles at the compliment and returns the greeting .

"I love you dork."