day sixty

After they finish stuffing themselves with food, the couple drive off to their next destination.

They arrive at their destination after ten minutes. Byulyi looks over at Yongsun "What do you think we're going to be doing here?"

"Shop? I don't know." Yongsun turns her head to Byul.

"Ice skating. That's the thing we're doing." Moonbyul says with her hand drawing circles into Yongsun's.

"Really?! Finally... I've never ice skated before though." Yongsun says in a worrying tone.

"I have experience don't worry Yeba~" Byulyi says while exiting the car and locking it after Yongsun has left too.

"Two pairs of ice skates both sized at 6 please." Byulyi tells the attendant.

"Have you skated before miss?" The attendant asks.

Yongsun shakes her head and as soon as she attempts to say something. The attendant hastily says that they have this rentable penguin to help you balance since she's a beginner.

"We'll take it." Byulyi says with her hand reaching into her pocket to fish out her wallet.

She pays the money and they proceed to the lockers to place their bags and shoes.

"Hey. You didn't have to rent that penguin you know? I could have used the walls as support." Yongsun complains

"Nah it's fine. I want to see you hugging onto that penguin. I'm gonna snap some pictures while you do. I know you'll look adorable my little Sunshine ~"

Yongsun cringes at the greasy vibes her girlfriend is giving off. But Yongsun's face turns red as a tomato from the pet name.

Moonbyul slowly steps into the rink with the penguin behind her. "Take slow steps and hold onto the penguin. It's going to be slippery." Byulyi tips

"No shit Sherlock~" Yongsun laughs

Byul waits for Solar to move slightly in front of her . Once Yongsun is in her sight, she places her hands onto Yongsun's waist and guides her slowly through the crowd. They manage to reach the emptier side of the rink.

"Do you think you can do it by yourself now Yong?" Byulyi smirks

"I'm pretty sure."

"Go ahead~"

Yongsun starts off clumsily and Byul laughs at that. But eventually as time passes, Yongsun improves and can now skate as well as Byul

"We're equal now." Yongsun laughs

"Yes we are somehow ~"

Solar grabs Byulyi's hand and they begin to skate around the rink.

Yongsun holds onto Byulyi's hand for some time until they both fallen to the ground.

They laugh playfully and quickly realize their time here is over.

They remove the skates and Byulyi collect their bags .

They drive back to Yongsun's apartment

"Thanks for everything Byul." Yongsun thanks.

"It's nothing really~ I just really love you."

"Oh I love you too Yongsun. Also no problem my Yong~"